The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Reprint of Max Maven's LISP Series (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2660 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Copy of fifth sold on eBay Jan 9

Now it's going to be hard because you're just wanting one or two pieces of the collection. And if I just sell those two pieces there's no guarantee that someone buy the other on

I still don't remember a post on the Café buy and sell looking for these pieces.
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1259 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
It took a lot of patience but I was able to get the whole series. Lots of gems in there. Happy hunting.
EvilClown
View Profile
New user
Richmond, VA
64 Posts

Profile of EvilClown
These books are available on-line (for a fee) for members of Ask Alexander from the Conjuring Art Research Center.
jstone
View Profile
Inner circle
Someday I'll have
1461 Posts

Profile of jstone
I'm still looking for Thunday, and Fifth.

Also, Thabbatical originally came with an astrology booklet for one of the routines. I have Thabbatical, but not the astrology book. Smile
Rhewin
View Profile
Regular user
160 Posts

Profile of Rhewin
Managed to recently get Thabbatical with the astrology booklet. It's nothing life changing, but one of the first two effects in the book are a part of my show. Ironically I have yet to use the booklet.

If this is ever re-released as a set like PRISM was, I can already hear the cries. "This is all card tricks; it's mental magic, not mentalism!"

While I may not use every routine, like the color series the ones that are worth it are *worth it*
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Reprint of Max Maven's LISP Series (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL