The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Wallet vs. tears (the ripping paper kind) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Maritess
View Profile
Regular user
165 Posts

Profile of Maritess
I'm going to try to speak in code--I've always performed drwing dupes and the like by using tears or culls if you know what I mean. Love Busch. I've known about wallets for decades, but have never used them because I'm not really into props. Now that SUC is no longer available,(and if anyone wants to sell me theirs, I'd love to buy it) I'm considering buying a wallet that would perform the same function. I have some opinions from my own research, but I would love to hear from working professional mentalists out there. Any wallet faves?
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Quote:
On 2012-04-13 19:57, Maritess wrote:
I'm going to try to speak in code--I've always performed drwing dupes and the like by using tears or culls if you know what I mean. Love Busch. I've known about wallets for decades, but have never used them because I'm not really into props. Now that SUC is no longer available,(and if anyone wants to sell me theirs, I'd love to buy it) I'm considering buying a wallet that would perform the same function. I have some opinions from my own research, but I would love to hear from working professional mentalists out there. Any wallet faves?

Why not bring this up in Inner Thoughts?
Maritess
View Profile
Regular user
165 Posts

Profile of Maritess
Hello Mr. Cassidy!
I recently moved to Seattle, which is your part of the country and I love it here. I'm finally re-entering the work force as a mentalist after being on maternity leave.
Unfortunately, I'm not a member of the Inner Circle.
TonyBrand
View Profile
Special user
Chicago, IL
501 Posts

Profile of TonyBrand
Hi Maritess,

You should be able to access Inner Thoughts after you have made 50 posts. Since you seem to be well above that number, you should already be able to enter. Go to the forum listing page and scroll all the way to the bottom; you should see Inner Thoughts under the Banquet Room heading. See you downstairs! Smile

-Tony
Maritess
View Profile
Regular user
165 Posts

Profile of Maritess
Thanks Tony! See you there!
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
I'd be more then happy to talk about this when moved to inner thoughts. I have many wallets in my collection and there are a few that are still available that will suit your needs.

Darren
Twitter @darjames
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12060 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
No code at all needed for downstair's chats..........seldom used here however
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Wallet vs. tears (the ripping paper kind) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL