The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » D'lite colour changing (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lady Chanty
View Profile
New user
Nederland
55 Posts

Profile of Lady Chanty
Hello,
today I noticed that it is time to replace one of my d'lites.
On the internet I found the colour changing d'lite.
And I'm wondering, is it easy to work with them and do you know if (and were) they sell them in a junior size. Normal is way to big for my tiny thumbs.

Thanks Smile
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
They work the same as the others. What I don't like about them is they change colors automatically - you have no control over it. You might like it, but I don't see the point.

Jim
Lady Chanty
View Profile
New user
Nederland
55 Posts

Profile of Lady Chanty
Hi Jim,

I know the 'd'lite color morph' changes color automaticly and that is something I don't like about it. But how about the 'd'lite color changing'? It seems you can control the change between the red and green light, if you watch this movie on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL4yU9sUcJI
Lady Chanty
View Profile
New user
Nederland
55 Posts

Profile of Lady Chanty
You can see it even better in this movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gehH3362Ui4
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Cool - I've never seen that before. Might be worth checking out. Wonder how you make the change?

Jim
Pecan_Creek
View Profile
Veteran user
The Nation of TEXAS!
323 Posts

Profile of Pecan_Creek
Quote:
On 2012-04-14 13:57, jimhlou wrote:
Wonder how you make the change?

Jim

Well, Magic of course!
charliecheckers
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of charliecheckers
I had one, but found it a bit difficult to always move between colors with confidence. I therefore never developed a routine with them so it just sat in my drawer. That is only my story though. others may have practiced more and can share their success.
Lady Chanty
View Profile
New user
Nederland
55 Posts

Profile of Lady Chanty
@charliecheckers, can you tell a little more about the change of colors? And does this gimmick take more space in a TT than a basic d'lite?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » D'lite colour changing (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL