The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Steven seagal vs. arnold schwarzenneger (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Leeman
View Profile
Special user
Hollywood, CA
709 Posts

Profile of Leeman
I am not entirely sure that I spelt his name correctly though. my friend and I have debated this question for about 2 years now, but could not come to a decision. I am firmly behind seagal and my friend is backing arnold. so here is the set up... in a real street fight, man against man, not character versus character mind you, who would win Steven Seagal or Arnold Schwarzenneger?
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6584 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Seagal is actually a martial arts expert, trained in Akido, one of the most difficult martial arts. Arnold is a former bodybuilder with heart problems. While Steven has let himself go a bit of late, I still think he could take Arnold pretty handily.

A better fight would be Seagal against Chuck Norris who was the PKA's Full-contact champion for years. Norris would probably mop the floor with Seagal.

For a REALLY good fight, you'd want Norris against Randall "Tex" Cobb!
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Ellen Kotzin
View Profile
Loyal user
UPSTATE, NY
280 Posts

Profile of Ellen Kotzin
Seagal would kick his butt--I just saw a photo of arnie in his bathingsuit on tv--whoooa, gravity let loose!

Ellen
Paul Sherman
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, VA
1511 Posts

Profile of Paul Sherman
In a real street fight Arnold would have a gun.
"The finished card expert considers nothing too trivial that in any way contributes to his success..." Erdnase

some youtube videos
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Quote:
On 2003-10-02 03:10, Scott F. Guinn wrote:
A better fight would be Seagal against Chuck Norris who was the PKA's Full-contact champion for years. Norris would probably mop the floor with Seagal.

I live in Dallas where I've seen Norris demonstrate his fighting skills, acting skills, and PR abilities during fund-raisers. Scott is right in this man's fighting ability. I don't want to be anywhere within 10 miles of him even when he breathes. Norris truly seems to of improved with age. And yes, he can mop floors with just about anyone. Smile

I'm just glad he's a real nice guy.
Leeman
View Profile
Special user
Hollywood, CA
709 Posts

Profile of Leeman
I too like chuck noris and walker texas ranger was my favorite show while I was on but I don't agree that norris would mop the floor with seagal. seagal is an 8th degree black belt in akido. if they were both in ther prime then it would be a great fight. I have an obscure connection to norris though, my friends old highschool teacher's daughter is married to chuck norris. so we are basically family but I still have to side with seagal because he is my hero.
ChrisZampese
View Profile
Veteran user
Hamilton, NZ
341 Posts

Profile of ChrisZampese
"my friends old highschool teacher's daughter is married to chuck norris. so we are basically family"

hahahahaha!!! Smile
The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are
HoudinFan
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of HoudinFan
I think in a "real world" situation it would actually boil down to who is tougher, Arnolds bodyguards or Segals bodyguards?
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
If Segal could keep his distance, he could wear down Arnold. If Arnold gets a good hold on Segal, before Segal can break loose, Arnold could crush him.

Personally, I like to see a movie with Segal, Schwarzenneger, and Norris, in the Awesome Three Heros, against the third world terriosts. Really kick some butt and break some necks.
Dennis Michael
placebo
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of placebo
Whilst Schwarzenneger is still very strong (I wouldn't be surprised if he can still bench press 350-400lbs), if he can't fight he will be whipped by Seagal.
cepillo
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of cepillo
Seagal, is easyer to spell
marko
View Profile
Inner circle
2110 Posts

Profile of marko
Is this a contest of who sucks more? Seagal, I think, sucks way more than Schwarzenneger, but Chuck Norris could easily destroy them both with his overwhelming suckiness.
Thought: Why does man kill? He kills for food. And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
placebo
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of placebo
I like your reasoning, cepillo.
Mistro
View Profile
Special user
Canada
577 Posts

Profile of Mistro
Arnold Schwarzenneger all the way! Smile
hitmouse
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of hitmouse
What about a three way acting contest?
They would all lose.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Steven seagal vs. arnold schwarzenneger (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL