The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Marking jumbo cards for stage (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rgnprof
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of rgnprof
I am looking for a way to mark the backs of 9 or 10 large cards (probably 8 1/2 x 11 card stock). I don't really want to use playing cards as the face of the cards are just single digit numbers, but I want to be able to know which number the spectator got by looking at the back of the card from several feet away.

Anyone have any advice - or maybe point me in the right direction? I was looking at Ted Lesley's marked jumbo deck, but again, I don't really want to use playing cards (besides, it's $50).

Thank, ryan
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12060 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Which Jumbo cards are you going to be using?
rgnprof
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of rgnprof
I should edit the title...I really don't want to use jumbo cards - just 8 1/2" x 11" card stock.

ryan
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12060 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Ten fourn Ryan....Office Max or Office Depot perhaps? Need heavyweight for sho.

Decomposing in Paper Supplies
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12060 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2012-04-16 20:45, rgnprof wrote:
I am looking for a way to mark the backs of 9 or 10 large cards (probably 8 1/2 x 11 card stock). I don't really want to use playing cards as the face of the cards are just single digit numbers, but I want to be able to know which number the spectator got by looking at the back of the card from several feet away.

Anyone have any advice - or maybe point me in the right direction? I was looking at Ted Lesley's marked jumbo deck, but again, I don't really want to use playing cards (besides, it's $50).

Thank, ryan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Marking jumbo cards for stage (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL