The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Not really trick coins, more like gaffed apparatus... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

obsidian52
View Profile
Veteran user
United States
331 Posts

Profile of obsidian52
Okay, I purchased a coins across effect for halves the one with the real nice (I think wooden cups)with the small g****ve cut in the bottom and I was wondering if anyone has the directions and the walk through...I am trying to make this my signature effect (Is it strong enough?)

Thanks..PM me for more clarification if need be.

Thanks
AdamChance
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Profile of AdamChance
You mean the flying coins? like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AiToDamQ3Y ???
obsidian52
View Profile
Veteran user
United States
331 Posts

Profile of obsidian52
Yeah, that's similar, not quite the same but I think I can modify it....Do you think it is reasonably strong foy Lay people...I used to do a non gaffed coins across in my hands, but since my stroke 2 years ago, it looks ugly cause classic palming is difficult now.
AdamChance
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Profile of AdamChance
Ya, I think it's a great trick actually. I like it because everything is examinable.
obsidian52
View Profile
Veteran user
United States
331 Posts

Profile of obsidian52
Everything examinable, although I am against handing things out for examination..it says...yes, this is gimmicked..now try to find it.and flying coins is also very visual
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1593 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
The gimmick is invisible, you can put a coin in move it around and let it drop, same move as a chop cup to show that the ball will fall from the cup, and then do the trick. It is like a slot box
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Not really trick coins, more like gaffed apparatus... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL