The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Let there be magic! » » New handling and publishing (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JoeyHart
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of JoeyHart
Recently I came up with, what I thought, was a nice new idea, however after some extra googling, it seem like a similar idea has already been published and for sale on various magic dealer sites. My questions this...

If I have a different handling for a routine that is already established, is is possible to publish or sell it as an an ebook?

I constantly see people on sites like Theory 11 selling ideas and wonder how they get to do it.

Does anybody have any knowledge they coule throw my way?

Cheers everyone!
Preacherman
View Profile
New user
Montana, where I've facetiously added
66 Posts

Profile of Preacherman
Sometimes, I think it takes a little luck. Knowing someone who knows someone...through the Café, I've been in contact with a potential company to help me in the possible production of a routine (which is similar to a couple of routines out there but with a completely different finish). I have also talked to my local magic shop and asked the proprietor to contact anyone he might know that might be interested in helping research and market this routine. A lot of research, a little courage (to take the chance) and who knows...maybe you embark on a new adventure.
"The right hand is, of course, the hand with the thumb to the left side." Fred Kaps

"A little magic now and then never hurts" Grandpa Munster
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Let there be magic! » » New handling and publishing (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL