The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo Dynamic Coins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
I believe this has been posted (by myself I think) long ago but was never answered (or I missed and/or forgot the answer Smile )

I have bought Tenyo's Dynamic Coins with the 1 EURO coin a year or two ago. However the color of the fake stack and the EURO coin on top is way off ... . You can easily see de difference in color between the coin and the stack, unless the lightning conditions are excellent. I have tried to polish a EURO coin and stack to make the colors more the same but this doesn't help a lot.
Also the coin, when covered with the cap, rattles when you shake it.

I also have a version bought in London 5 years ago which uses British coins and it works flawlesly. No rattling and no difference in color. It isn't Tenyo but the instructions are a color copy of the Tenyo instructions. It was sold for 10 GBP at that time. Marvin's Magic also has a British version and from what I've heard it works and looks excellent too.

I know there is a EURO version that used 50 cent EURO's but I'm afraid it will also be discolored. Anyone has this version and if so, how is it?

Anyone any other thoughts or suggestions?
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
I actually use the Marvins with the english coins. It was the first magic trick I bought as an Adult.

It started to get loose so I used some magician's wax and that helps. It is hard to get the right amount. Right now it is on the loose side but better that then tight. (Insert Joke Here)

I saw some beautiful ones here in New Jersey that were supposed to be Tenyo but I don't think they were. I am pretty sure this has been knocked off a lot.

It is a well overlook Tenyo trick. If I had only 5 Tenyos to take on the desert island it would not be a hard decision to take along Dynamic Coins.

I know where to get the Genuine Tenyo in the old school packaging. PM me if you want to know.

AA
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo Dynamic Coins (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL