The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Inside News (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13~14 [Next]
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Special user
Bangkok Thailand
840 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
Only 50 Mighty Mini Chameleon where ever made for me in association with Larry Becker.

Tony Curtis
Over 100 previous Magic Wagon effects along with descriptions,
images & videos can now be viewed on my website.

Click Here
ChasVH
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of ChasVH
Got my MW item today and am very happy with method and of course quality is never a worry as it is always and I mean always top notch. That is why I don't mine pressing the buy button as soon as my email comes in unless I really don't like the effect at all (very very rare). With limited quantities being made... I know in the end I should not get hurt down the road if I have to sell unless the effect turns out to be a dud (very rare). I too am missing some of the early ones that I would love to get my hands on. Number Divinition, Mini Cube-A-Libra, Mini Chair Prediction, and Miracle Card Frame (that apparently was so hard to make and they only made a very few). I too had asked about either remaking these or finding them and got the same answers as the rest of you. I will say that one day they did tell me they found a set of Mystery of the Chinese Dice and offered them to me for the regular selling price. Needless to say I snapped them up. They are just great folks to work with.
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Special user
Bangkok Thailand
840 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
I know that Magic Wagon have a number of new items planned for release so are concentrating on these projects rather than remaking any of their previous effects.

Tony Curtis

Click Here
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Special user
Bangkok Thailand
840 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis

I have 6 available.

Tony Curtis

Click Here
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
I was on the fence buying the Four Seasons Obelisk but decided to buy the new Alan Warner (a miniature wooden version of Tenyo's Sutekina trick).
I do feel sorry not to have bought the Magic Wagon actually, it looks stunning on photo and I know it will look even more stunning in real life ... but one has to make choices ... Smile

I also contacted Magic Wagon several times about reproductions. They told me some will never be remade in their original form because a company (or companies) providing materials or parts of the tricks don't exist anymore (mainly due to what happened in 2011).
I know as a fact they have had dozens of questions to remake the Mini Cube A Libre and Blue Phantom but I'm afraid they can not do that.
Perhaps one day they will in an even 'better' form as the originals remake some items, we can only hope and pray Smile
So I suggest spamming them with e-mails asking for example a new miniature version Cube A Libre - a trick ver much wanted for reproduction, everyone is missing that one Smile It surprises me that no other manufacturer produces a miniature version of this effect by the way ... I'd buy it in a second if the quality was good.

Mr. Curtis, I see you often sell Magic Wagon items that recently came out. Do you ship from the United Kingdom? I almost ALWAYS have 30 - 50 EURO custom taxes when ordering from Thailand but the U.K., being in de E.U. doesn't have that problem. So in the end buying from you would often be cheaper Smile
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Funny, I've also ordered Thr'N'Thru last week!! It takes until March, however, until Alan has finished the product...
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Special user
Bangkok Thailand
840 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
Quote:
On 2013-02-09 11:06, Killertweety wrote:
Mr. Curtis, I see you often sell Magic Wagon items that recently came out. Do you ship from the United Kingdom? I almost ALWAYS have 30 - 50 EURO custom taxes when ordering from Thailand but the U.K., being in de E.U. doesn't have that problem. So in the end buying from you would often be cheaper Smile

I am based in Bangkok Thailand the same as Magic Wagon so ship everything from here that is ordered from my website. For custom duty to your country the amount you pay is dependent on the declared value not a fixed amount.

Tony Curtis

Click Here
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
1140 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
I received my Four Seasons Obelisk today. All I can say is that it exceeds my expectations. The props (Obelisk, box and bag) are beautiful and top quality. The method is very well thought, practical and the whole effect is easy to perform. The subtle detail that probably impress me the most is built in the box itself and makes the effect "foolproof"...I was worrying a bit about this detail, but the MW team solved it magnificently, their solution being almost unnoticeable (so it won't arouse suspicion). Great thinking Magic Wagon!
My only disapointment is that I've been unable to figure out the method by myself... Smile
It's a wonderful addition to my MW collection, and sure to become a true collectors item very soon.
BTW, mine came in a small burgundy cardboard box... Am I the only lucky customer?
And I had no UPS extra fees... Smile
Simon
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Special user
Bangkok Thailand
840 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis

This is a preview of the Bermuda Medallion which Magic Wagon is currently exclusively making for me. I am hoping to release it in the next two months and will post more details about it shortly.

Tony Curtis

Click Here
ChasVH
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of ChasVH
Tony, let me know about it as I will get one for sure. What is the effect? I also bought the Warner Thr N Thru for those of you that got it too. Received it last week from Alan. Great qlty as usual from Alan and is a nice small size for a pocket trick. You all will be pleased to those who have not received it yet.
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1039 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
Tony

Bermuda Medallion looks very cool what is the effect you can let that cat out of the bag before it's release.

Richard
It's An Illusion Unless I Can't Fix It Then It's A Reality.
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Special user
Bangkok Thailand
840 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
Quote:
On 2013-02-12 15:05, ChasVH wrote:
Tony, let me know about it as I will get one for sure. What is the effect?

It’s based on the Al Koran medallion effect but with some changes to the original method.

Tony Curtis

Click Here
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I just wet my pants Tony. That looks awesome.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Special user
Bangkok Thailand
840 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
Quote:
On 2013-02-12 21:43, Wizard of Oz wrote:
I just wet my pants Tony. That looks awesome.

I will update the image again when everything is ready to show what is included.

Tony

Click Here
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1039 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
It's An Illusion Unless I Can't Fix It Then It's A Reality.
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magic patagonia
Quote:
On 2013-02-11 20:10, simcoscor wrote:
The subtle detail that probably impress me the most is built in the box itself and makes the effect "foolproof"...I was worrying a bit about this detail, but the MW team solved it magnificently, their solution being almost unnoticeable (so it won't arouse suspicion). Great thinking Magic Wagon!

I still don't receive my copy.....the detail you mentioned was regarding the correct position of the totem in the box?
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
1140 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
Roberto, I PM'd you...
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Special user
Bangkok Thailand
840 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
Quote:
On 2013-02-12 02:16, Tony Curtis wrote:

This is a preview of the Bermuda Medallion which Magic Wagon is currently exclusively making for me. I am hoping to release it in the next two months and will post more details about it shortly.

Tony Curtis

Sorry for the delay and I will have the release date soon for The Bermuda Medallion.

Tony Curtis

Click Here
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Looks great Tony!
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Special user
Bangkok Thailand
840 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
Quote:
On 2013-03-23 09:45, J M Talbot wrote:
Looks great Tony!

I am just waiting for the veneer wood boxes to be finished and have a good a gold triangle insignia put on them. Also I hear that Magic Wagon will release a new item themselves this coming week so will keep everyone posted when I know more.

Tony

Click Here
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Inside News (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13~14 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL