The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Help with a stage name (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
The Curator of the Unusual
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Profile of The Curator of the Unusual
Quote:
On 2012-04-20 12:38, spartacus wrote:

off topic, but I went to your web site and there is a pawn shop downtown El Paso that supposedly has Pancho Villas shooting finger in their shop. Looks like yours.
[/quote]

Which Pawn shop?,Will be in El Paso in 4 weeks for 3 weeks, get bored easy, Love Pawn shops, last year in El Paso went to a Pawn Shop that had Banners..
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2653 Posts

Profile of critter
Faro's Tomb, featuring the Smelly Bellied Shellies.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Bally girl, she's a bally girl .....
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
Jim Sparx
View Profile
Inner circle
Far Out, Texas
1144 Posts

Profile of Jim Sparx
Quote:
On 2012-04-20 12:52, The Curator of the Unusual wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-04-20 12:38, spartacus wrote:

off topic, but I went to your web site and there is a pawn shop downtown El Paso that supposedly has Pancho Villas shooting finger in their shop. Looks like yours.

Which Pawn shop?,Will be in El Paso in 4 weeks for 3 weeks, get bored easy, Love Pawn shops, last year in El Paso went to a Pawn Shop that had Banners..
[/quote]

Here
http://www.elpasotimes.com/living/ci_19374229

If you stand in front of the Plaza theater and look at 11 o'clock you will see it across the street.

Where will you be playing?
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Zaragosa park...
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

joe faro
View Profile
Regular user
Salida Colorado
154 Posts

Profile of joe faro
The girls are liking "Daring Divas of Delight". Satarday night we play the half time show at the local roller derby so we'll try the name out.
Jim, I hope to have a blade box made by the time we see you at the state fair. and working an inside stage would be great.
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Great Joe!, Bring the Blade Box also...
Evel Knievel

Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
By all means, bring the blade box so that those Daring Divas of Delight can have "a little bit of Christmas...this year."
Eric Brown
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of Eric Brown
[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm 99 percent sure that was made by my friend Mark Frierson. He invented the pancho villa trigger finger. He does great work.
Visit www.CreatureSeekerStudios.com for pickled punks and custom sideshow exhibits.
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-04-21 16:36, Eric Brown wrote:

[/quote]

I'm 99 percent sure that was made by my friend Mark Frierson. He invented the pancho villa trigger finger. He does great work.
[/quote]

I hope the 1% prevails and it is indeed the Handiwork of one Pancho Villa...
Evel Knievel

joe faro
View Profile
Regular user
Salida Colorado
154 Posts

Profile of joe faro
We played at half time of the Roller Derby last night. What a great crowd and we did a great act. After the derby the Devas and I had several photos taken with the the Derby Girls, what a hoot!
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
You're on a roll.
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Joe did you check out http://www.firehousemoustachewax.com yet?
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Rotten
View Profile
Special user
829 Posts

Profile of Rotten
I'm not a diva. I am just annoyed by lots of little things.
FacadeTheStiltBoy
View Profile
Elite user
Greensboro NC
474 Posts

Profile of FacadeTheStiltBoy
Quote:
On 2012-04-23 18:53, Rotten wrote:
I'm not a diva. I am just annoyed by lots of little things.

Like when you don't get your brandy snifters full of green m&ms? (minus the 3s Es and Ws) Or like when the TV is just too big in your hotel room to throw through the window. I hate it when that sort of stuff happens.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Help with a stage name (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL