The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Real Secrets Issue 2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
jtmorris
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
158 Posts

Profile of jtmorris
Hey guys, those who are subscribed, check out the site. There's a nice little addition that I stumbled across today. Thanks RS.
"Looks like a camera trick!" "I had to watch it 5 times before I...still didn't figure it out" - COINTUM-LEAP

Unbelievable, visual, simple, and motivated mix of cards and coins. COINTUM-LEAP
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2012-05-12 15:21, jtmorris wrote:
Hey guys, those who are subscribed, check out the site. There's a nice little addition that I stumbled across today. Thanks RS.

Just logged in. THANKS for pointing it out!
newguy
View Profile
Elite user
411 Posts

Profile of newguy
I check in every day, just to make sure
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
This is really great. We get a trick for the month, then later a bonus handling, then another unrelated little surprise. I like this very much.
Real Secrets!! YIIIIPPPPEEEEE!!!!!
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
toberman
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of toberman
Yes, there is a great bonus routine from Axel Hecklau. Sign onto the site and look for "bonus routine" on the left. Another example of Real Secrets giving us extra value for our investment. For anyone who is still on fence, we have received 2 interesting effects and so many extras. Join us!
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3640 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Quote:
On 2012-05-13 09:16, toberman wrote:
Yes, there is a great bonus routine from Axel Hecklau. Sign onto the site and look for "bonus routine" on the left. Another example of Real Secrets giving us extra value for our investment. For anyone who is still on fence, we have received 2 interesting effects and so many extras. Join us!

I thought the idea was to keep this stuff secret!
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
toberman
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of toberman
Quote:
On 2012-05-13 09:32, Jamie Ferguson wrote:

I didn't describe the bonus, only listed the creator. To be honest with you Jamie, I want people to know how great RS is. I love it.
newguy
View Profile
Elite user
411 Posts

Profile of newguy
Toberman, naming names will get you booted
KLG
View Profile
Veteran user
Hong Kong
348 Posts

Profile of KLG
I still cannot login to the site. The RS team had not replied to any of my emails at all. This is so disappointing.
amprice99
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of amprice99
I'm not sure why KLG hasn't heard from the RS team. They responded to me immediate with my issue and took care of the situation. Excellent customer service!
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Holiday, most likely.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3640 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Quote:
On 2012-05-13 10:08, toberman wrote:
Quote:

I didn't describe the bonus, only listed the creator. To be honest with you Jamie, I want people to know how great RS is. I love it.

Remember what you agreed to...

"We ask that you not post any information about the materials you receive, the number of objects, the types of routines, the names of the creators and contributors. In short, we ask that you do not post any information about Real Secrets. Any public sharing of information beyond descriptions of your personal opinions and experiences are grounds for revocation of your membership."

You have clearly broken the rules here.
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
newguy
View Profile
Elite user
411 Posts

Profile of newguy
Quote:
On 2012-05-13 10:56, KLG wrote:
I still cannot login to the site. The RS team had not replied to any of my emails at all. This is so disappointing.

Did you get your money returned? Are you sure you are still a member?

When did you join?

Have you received anything from them?

Have you been able to log-in in the past?
toberman
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of toberman
Quote:
On 2012-05-13 13:51, Jamie Ferguson wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

"We ask that you not post any information about the materials you receive, the number of objects, the types of routines, the names of the creators and contributors. In short, we ask that you do not post any information about Real Secrets. Any public sharing of information beyond descriptions of your personal opinions and experiences are grounds for revocation of your membership."

Thanks for your concern Jamie. I actually got an okay from RS to post that info. Now go check out that bonus routine, it's a fooler!
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Jamie,
You broke the rules much worse than that. They are still looking for you so you better keep your head down.
Toberman is a sincere and earnest member, he won't get booted.
James

Quote:

Still with the Chinese circus Smile
KLG
View Profile
Veteran user
Hong Kong
348 Posts

Profile of KLG
Quote:
On 2012-05-13 15:29, newguy wrote:
Did you get your money returned? Are you sure you are still a member?

When did you join?

Have you received anything from them?

Have you been able to log-in in the past?

The RS team had just contacted me. Hope this would be fixed soon.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
See, the RS team contacted him. The angry villagers can put down their torches for another day.
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
1140 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
Is there a Real Secret Blog? Where is it and how can I (as a new member) have an access?
Thanks,
Simon
Magicsquared
View Profile
Inner circle
1262 Posts

Profile of Magicsquared
Quote:
On 2012-05-13 21:26, simcoscor wrote:
Is there a Real Secret Blog? Where is it and how can I (as a new member) have an access?
Thanks,
Simon

There is not a blog. They do offer notes (in a blog format) on the individual effects. There's a notes link on the main page which gets cleared out once a new effect is rolled out. If you're a brand new member you'll have no use (and possibly no access to those notes). Once you get your first effect then start checking the notes section with your member ID number.
duanebarry
View Profile
Special user
883 Posts

Profile of duanebarry
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

These are not the rules to which the original subscribers agreed. The original subscribers cannot be bound by these revised rules.

These rules you have quoted are for the later subscribers who joined for RS issue #2.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Real Secrets Issue 2 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL