The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Gazzo C&B Workshop (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18559 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Just off the phone with Gazzo... he hits Hollywood on the 19th... and if there is interest, would do a cups and balls "workshop" and/or private lessons.

Those interested, contact me asap at petebiro@aol.com

Price to be determined based on your needs, time, number of inquiries, etc.

This is one to NOT MISS....

Smile
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3178 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
I just can't get out there this month (or actually until some time after the first of the year) or I would be first in line!

But I can't believe that there isn't someone out there of left coast who can benefit from Gazzo's teaching. I guess everyone out there already does a fat hat c & B and doesn't need improvement.

Maybe some time he will come to the midwest. We are a lot humbler here, Smile (read that: realistic) and could use the training on cups and balls.

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
MagiUlysses
View Profile
Special user
Kansas City
502 Posts

Profile of MagiUlysses
Greetings and Salutations Pete,

I'm sorry I won't be able to attend -- ditto to what BroDavid said. I'd be there with bells on, except the airfare from KC is a little pricey, and my day job and my new (start-up) business is putting a premium on my time.

Trust that I am envious of the opportunity presented to you Left Coasters, and I, too, cannot believe you don't have an takers.

If the likes of Gazzo, Cellini, Hayden, heck, you!, Smile were to get within three or four hours of KC; I'd be in my car and on the way, but LA is a bridge too far at this time.

Thank you for making the opportunity available, and I'm certain that as the time draws near you will have more takers.

Joe in KC

Live a great adventure, make magic happen!
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3399 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
Count me in, Pete and Gazzo! Just dumb luck I live in the neighborhood where the cups-and-balls mothership is going to land. "Take me to your leader." Wait, there's a bunch of little guys in bowler hats scurrying out of the belly of the thing... They're all carrying little waiter's trays and wearing pouches...

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
mslj
View Profile
New user
Bradford, England
95 Posts

Profile of mslj
I'm organising Gazzos tour of the UK in 2004.

Why not fly over to the UK in May of next year, attend a 2 day workshop on street performing with Gazzo, see him lecture and attend a cups and balls workshop. Sort of a Gazzo themed Vacation!

Seriously, the cost of a flight will be around $300 and I'm sure Gazzo will look at a discount on the Masterclass to enable some US people to get there. Consider it as passing some cash back to you!!!

If you are interested, mail me.

Simon
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18559 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Let me know the dates. Smile
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3178 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
I knew that I was saving my vacation time for something special!

As soon as the times and dates are set, I will be able to make my schedule work to let me do it!

So please let us know as quickly as you have things arranged Simon..

And the best part is that I just finished building my "Most Perfect Street Table" and can practice the C & B like I will perform it on the Street. So by the time I get to the UK, I will be practiced up and ready to be properly educated!

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
vernon
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
552 Posts

Profile of vernon
Well, now Im on a computer that does what I tell it...Munich was just soooo...anyway, am over to LA between the 20th and 25th (still to sort out a 3 month return...) and will see Gazzo at the castle...(a sponsor...anyone...)currently n London Covent Garden... and want to tour also.Hope the teach in is not 19th...
Regards
Vernon
http://www.jamesjamesmagic.com

Did I say ive allready booked to be in LA 26th...the last day of Gazzos stint at the castle. Mad dash from LAX though Will the workshop have been and gone...?
Vernon
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18559 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
At this point there has not been enough interest to put anything FORMAL together... I would suggest anyone that does come in to see Gazzo just talk to him about getting together for a lesson or two during the day. Smile
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3399 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
Just heard from Gazzo. He hits town tomorrow night (Sunday). Starts performing the castle the next night, Monday. I believe he intents to stay in Los Angeles for one week after his Castle stint, a total of two.

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18559 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
JIm, been outta town, got your phone messages... Smile
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3399 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
Pete,
I PMed you.
Jim
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18559 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Gazzo fans... the MAN will be in town for another full week after his Castle stint.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Gazzo C&B Workshop (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL