The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Multi-trick coin routines (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4902 Posts

Profile of videoman
I don't think this is exactly what you are talking about but over time I have found various routines which segue nicely.
I don't do formal close-up gigs so all of my stuff is "impromptu" (or so it would appear.)

David Acer's Spare Change is a really solid effect and it always amazes me what great reactions it gets. To me it seems like just a cute and simple little trick, almost a throwaway, but I must be doing something right because I'm routinely surprised at the reactions it gets. That led me to start doing it more, which led to using it to lead into other effects using the same coins. You end with a quarter production in Spare Change so I can then go into Captain and Coke in their hands if the mood and timing is right. Sometimes I will even follow that with Double X rated Sharpie but I don't use the Sharpie, just my hand, but I generally only do this when performing to a female. Then there is a quarter/penny penetration I've worked out too. I don't like to appear overbearing and a little does go a long way so I use the "jazz magic" approach and just follow their lead. But those routines do all use the same common coins, have similar but different gaffs, and allow me to shorten or not depending on the situation. Many times I may just do one, while other times I may run the table.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Multi-trick coin routines (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL