The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Tru Test - U.F. Grant's Modern Magazine Test by Nathan Kranzo (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

trixy
View Profile
Veteran user
sweden
320 Posts

Profile of trixy
I must as if any have this..
I live in sweden and wonder if this can be done with any outer magazine than TIME?
Can it be done with magazine in other language?

I like to do it in sweden and here we don't read TIME so much
ThatsJustWrong!
View Profile
Special user
My flying monkeys are perched on
627 Posts

Profile of ThatsJustWrong!
It can be performed with almost any similarly sized magazine. As far as I know, however, it's only in English. This is a worker for me and I alternate it with Alpha Mental.
Joe Leo

All entertainers can benefit from some help from an experienced stage director. How about you?

www.MisfitMysteries.com
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1582 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
Quote:
On 2012-04-26 09:57, trixy wrote:
I must as if any have this..
I live in sweden and wonder if this can be done with any outer magazine than TIME?
Can it be done with magazine in other language?

I like to do it in sweden and here we don't read TIME so much

If you go to Mentally Speaking, you can read the reviews.
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2880 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
This is a mistake. I should not share this. But.....you know me!!!!!! #constantcontact http://conta.cc/WbD4Le
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
I've had Tru test since it came out.
I'll be needing refills soon.

Are they available Nathan?
Have the new ones been "tweaked" somewhat from the original?
The extra bonus video sounds cool.
I should have waited a bit. Smile

Steve
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10132 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Nathan, is the bonus video available for those of us who already purchased Tru-Test?
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2523 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:
On 2012-10-31 14:35, Mindpro wrote:
Nathan, is the bonus video available for those of us who already purchased Tru-Test?

That would be nice!!
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Sealegs
View Profile
Inner circle
The UK, Portsmouth
2580 Posts

Profile of Sealegs
I'd actually filled out the order form and was just a click away from ordering this but ended up not getting it largely due to the points mentioned in this review.

Interestingly all other reviews I've read of this product give it a solid thumbs up and strangely none of them mention any of the aspects that are mentioned in the review linked to and I wonder why not? as they seem to be rather unfortunate and fundamental flaws that could have an impact on a number of presentations.

Perhaps those that have this and use it regularly could comment on this as they obviously either haven't noticed the issues raised in the review linked to above or they don't find these issues affect their work with it. Is this just down to luck and good fortune that their chosen routine isn't affected by the points mentioned in the review or have they had to work around the issues mentioned in the review? Or is the review not accurate?
Neal Austin

"The golden rule is that there are no golden rules." G.B. Shaw
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
You can PM me, sealegs, if you want.

A review criticizing something in this manner loses a huge chunk of it's credibility when it makes a BIG glaring error which shows that he didn't read the instructions properly.

The Becker Earle typos are indeed a very sloppy error.
But there is nothing that will stop you performing this effect as advertised.

His complaint that "they can't pick ANY word" is frankly ridiculous. I don't know of a book test that will let you pick any word at all (unless you intend to get them to write it down and then do some dirty work)

steve
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2880 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Hey Guys!

I have addressed the Becker error before. **** happens! : )

Larry still loves me.

Also the new ones have been tweaked.

You can get refills. It tells you how to get them in the manuscript.

All the best!!

Kranzo
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
PerryCarp
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of PerryCarp
I've used TruTest in several performances recently. It's been flawless every time. No complaints from me.

Great stuff!
mindshrink
View Profile
Special user
Delhi,India
915 Posts

Profile of mindshrink
Is it the same one that is in the Penguin video by Kranzo.
PerryCarp
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of PerryCarp
Quote:
On 2013-05-20 04:21, mindshrink wrote:
Is it the same one that is in the Penguin video by Kranzo.

I believe so.
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2880 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
I love book tests.

There is no "best" book test. There is just the one YOU like the best. Or the one that fits your needs the best........Or the one that the audience likes the best. But it's always different for every person and every audience.

I collect them. I own every freaking one.

MY favorite book test (using actual books) is the one that I created. But I'm biased Smile it's called "the worlds coolest book test" and you can read all about it here:
https://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/collec......est-ever

If I'm giving a formal performance where it makes sense to have a bunch of books laying around that's my favorite one. Hands-down!!!!!!

The one I use the most is the tru test.
https://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/produc......all-time

Why? For a couple reasons. But the main one is it uses a magazine (not a book) and no matter where I travel to....I always have a magazine with me because I like to read. So I'm always ready to perform this. And it just so happens that a trick that also fits in my backpack just happens to be the trick that I close my standup show with!!!!!

But here's the really good news. You can get it free this week when you purchase my book test. That's right. Just purchased my book test here and I'll mail you the "tru test" absolutely free!!!!
https://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/collec......est-ever

You'll get the two SPECIALLY printed softcover books. +40 gimmicks to perform my "tru test" magazine test.
https://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/produc......all-time

KranzoMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Tru Test - U.F. Grant's Modern Magazine Test by Nathan Kranzo (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL