The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Peter Pitchford Workshop, May 16th @ Magic Emporium (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheMagicEmporium
View Profile

Tampa, FL
0 Posts

Profile of TheMagicEmporium
The Magic Emporium is pleased to announce an upcoming workshop featuring Peter Pitchford. The workshop will be held at The Magic Emporium on Wednesday May 16th, 2012 at 7:00PM. The cost for the workshop is $35.

In his workshop, Peter is going to tip invite you to join him in the realm of stand up and stage magic. Peter has worked as a full-time performer for around 9-years. In this time he has done thousands of shows. This has given him a wealth of real-world experience. Many of these shows have been stand-up and stage shows.

This workshop is distinct and different from his lecture. He is going to help you develop your character (i.e. who you are on stage) in order to connect better with your audience. He is going to answer essential questions like "who?" "what?" "why?" and "how?"

In this workshop, Peter is going to tip some of his closest to home material including a complete vanish of an object (deck of cards, coin, marker, jumbo coin, cell phone, etc.) that can be done without a jacket and wearing short sleeves. This is a closely guarded secret that, until now, he has only shared with his closest friends in the magic community.

Come see why Peter is highly decorated with awards from the IBM and the SAM as well as FISM North America.
MagicMattMan
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
741 Posts

Profile of MagicMattMan
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not, none will suffice." -Joseph Dunninger

"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it."Hebrews 13:2
Peter Pitchford
View Profile
Elite user
Philly
423 Posts

Profile of Peter Pitchford
Nick-V.
View Profile
Special user
Create and Devastate
817 Posts

Profile of Nick-V.
Definitely worth it.

I've known Peter for a few years now and I can tell you he is amazing. To learn directly from him would be great for any magician or hobbyist.

Wait till you meet him LIVE.

Can't say enough about the man.
Peace on the Magical Streets
~Nick V.~
morpheis91
View Profile
Regular user
Philadelphia
155 Posts

Profile of morpheis91
I have had the pleasure of working with Peter side by side on his first DVD release and he is top-notch. His DVD is almost finished and I can't wait unveil it to the public, it is going to rock!!!

DO NOT miss his workshop, it just isn't worth it Smile
Wilberto Casillas
https://phillymagic.com/products/chapslick
Use code at checkout to save: 'cafeslick'
MagicMattMan
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
741 Posts

Profile of MagicMattMan
PETER PITCHFORD TOMORROW NIGHT!!!
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not, none will suffice." -Joseph Dunninger

"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it."Hebrews 13:2
Lar
View Profile
Veteran user
New Port Richey, FL
318 Posts

Profile of Lar
I saw Peter's lecture at the Tampa Bay Magic Club tonight and he was absolutely superb; a first class act. One of the best lectures I have seen in a while and a really nice guy to boot.

Really looking forward to his Workshop tomorrow at the Magic Emporium.

Regards,

Laurence.
MagicMattMan
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
741 Posts

Profile of MagicMattMan
Peter Pitchford was incredible last night! Besides really great magic, Peter went above and beyond into pontificating theory, practicality, and method. If you missed it, I'm sorry.

Gary Barker
View Profile
New user
Tampa, FL
70 Posts

Profile of Gary Barker
I would like to thank Peter Pitchford for an excellent workshop last night at The Magic Emporium. It was absolutely an amazing evening. Thank you to all those who came out for a great night of magic.

We have already invited Peter back, so stay tuned for future dates with Peter Pitchford.
Peter Pitchford
View Profile
Elite user
Philly
423 Posts

Profile of Peter Pitchford
I had a BLAST! What a great spot! This was one of the best magic shops I have been to. Gary was such a gracious host too. The green room was a very nice touch - stocked with snacks and goodies. I can't say enough good about the Magic Emporium. Thanks to all for a memorable evening.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Peter Pitchford Workshop, May 16th @ Magic Emporium (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL