The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Tiger Woods Prediction (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
I'm a low handicap golfer and a golf fan. I truely feel Tiger will never be at the same level. I also believe other players have risen to the occasion. He may win another major but I feel he has the same chance as any top 15 player. I think he has no chance to beat Jack's record.
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2679 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Ok guys, might want to be thinking about 2013 and beyond.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Ricardini24
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Ricardini24
Don't imagine he will ever be what he was, physically he is not the same (obviously - we all get older), mentally he has to be at least an ounce more fragile after his public downfall (we're all human - although he was pretty darn close to robotic in his heyday) and no more is he an unusually long hitter (they all hit long now - 15 years ago not so much).

That said I think he will win more majors, but not until he stops trying so hard and just plays golf. Lets not forget Jack says he is the best player to ever play the game, and Jack knows a thing or two about golf! I think he will win another major soon and then have an Ernie style revival some time down the line.

At least one major of the next 8 would be my best guess.

Richie.
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2679 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:
On 2012-11-02 18:47, Ricardini24 wrote:
Don't imagine he will ever be what he was, physically he is not the same (obviously - we all get older), mentally he has to be at least an ounce more fragile after his public downfall (we're all human - although he was pretty darn close to robotic in his heyday) and no more is he an unusually long hitter (they all hit long now - 15 years ago not so much).

That said I think he will win more majors, but not until he stops trying so hard and just plays golf. Lets not forget Jack says he is the best player to ever play the game, and Jack knows a thing or two about golf! I think he will win another major soon and then have an Ernie style revival some time down the line.

At least one major of the next 8 would be my best guess.

Richie.

Hey Richie, I agree with much of what you say. That being said, what is your specific prediction. Which tournament which year.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
kellaroneil
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of kellaroneil
I find that he will have a successful 2013.
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2679 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:
On 2012-11-05 12:13, kellaroneil wrote:
I find that he will have a successful 2013.

Successful, yes, but what major and when.
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2679 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Still no takers.
bunkyhenry
View Profile
Special user
NYC Metro
826 Posts

Profile of bunkyhenry
I have been told by someone who knows that Jason Day will win the Masters.
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2679 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:
On Apr 9, 2015, bunkyhenry wrote:

This thread is not about who will win what tournament but rather will Tiger win another Major. What's your prediction? Which tournament and what year.

Best
bunkyhenry
View Profile
Special user
NYC Metro
826 Posts

Profile of bunkyhenry
I asked the person who knows and he said that Tiger Woods will never win another major.
The person who knows said that Tiger Woods will nor even get close to another major victory.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13152 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
If he keeps letting his kids putt for him and getting disqualified, he won't win anything.
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2679 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:
On Apr 9, 2015, bunkyhenry wrote:

Not to get off topic but your friend might want to keep his daytime job.

Best
bunkyhenry
View Profile
Special user
NYC Metro
826 Posts

Profile of bunkyhenry

HE DID NOT SAY THIS YEAR!!
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Tiger will not win another major.

Regards,
Mike
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2679 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Tiger has redefined who he once was. Sadly, the longer he continues in this fashion, the more tainted his mystique. Willie Mays is considered by most to be the greatest player, but in his latter years couldn't make routine catches. Tiger needs to bow out of the game. Just an opinion.
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2679 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
As much mystic as Tiger brought to the game, he would be better to leave the game now still remembered for what he gave the world instead of now losing his dynasty. I reiterate no more Majors for Tiger and probably no more tournaments either.

Steve
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
I think it is extremely clear now that Tiger will never win again.
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2679 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Tiger is playing in Valspar the best best he's played in 10 years. I still hold to my original prediction. He really does bring the crowds alive.

Best

Steve
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Bump. interesting thread to read after his win. A lot of talk about if he would win a major but the thread went beyond a major. Oh and yes, I do see where I was 100% wrong.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17860 Posts

Profile of Slim King
This was great!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Tiger Woods Prediction (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL