The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » T-79 Super Vase A La India (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Izzy Jay
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
275 Posts

Profile of Izzy Jay
T-79 Super Vase A La India

http://tenyo-magic.blogspot.com/2010/05/t-079.html

I tried looking for this effect a couple of times in the last couple of years but I never found one. From all the Lota bowls this looks the best (to me, that is), I never liked those stainless-steel ones. So my question is, does anyone know of a Lota bowl that looks the same as the Tenyo one? Not stainless steel or metal (at least not on the outside) and same size about.

Thanks in Advance
Izzy Jay

P.S. If someone has the T-79 Super Vase A La India for sale, that's even better!
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
I have the original Super Vase A La India and a knock-off which looks EXACTLY the same apart from the Tenyo logo. The 'knock-off' works much better! No idea who the manufacturer is ... .
Izzy Jay
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
275 Posts

Profile of Izzy Jay
Are any of them for sale? Or do you know where I can get it?
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
I'm afraid not Izzy ... . The knock-off had no instructions, no box, no nothing. Just the vase. I bought it on Ebay with another Tenyo trick thinking it was Tenyo's Super Vase A La India ... payed quite a lot for it actually. Dissapointed when I got it of course, but when trying it out it worked so much better and I was pretty OK afterall.
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Currently at Wal-Marts in Canada they are selling a few small individual boxed magic tricks. One is a lota vase. The shape looks identical to the Tenyo version, however the color is a yellowish gold tone.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
I can't recall what it is, but when I had a Vase ala India, there was something very clever about it that set it above the average plastic lota.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Was it the final phase where you can poor water seemingly endlessly Richard? That is not with 'normal' lot of bowls. My knock-off has the same 'gimmick' but it works a lot better then Tenyo's version.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
My Tenyo version worked perfectly.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Perhaps I have a bad version or the water is 'thicker' here in Belgium so it doesn't poor well out of the t*** h*** Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » T-79 Super Vase A La India (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL