The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » 3 hrs of MTV from 1983 w/ commercials (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Marlin1894
View Profile
Special user
559 Posts

Profile of Marlin1894
Enjoy.

Songs include:

Part one

Night Ranger - Don't Tell Me You Love Me Huey Lewis & The News - Heart & Soul The Tubes - Monkey Time Price - Little Red Corvette George Thorogood & The Destroyers - Bad To The Bone The Police - Synchronicity II Sammy Hagar - Your Love Is Driving Me Crazy Steve Miller Band - Jet Airliner Kansas - Fight Fire With Fire Michael Bolton - Fool's Game Quiet Riot - Cum On Feel The Noize Bow Wow Wow - Do You Wanna Hold Me? The Who - You Better You Bet The Motels - Suddenly Last Summer Madness - Our House Nick Heyward - Whistle Down The Wind.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=......4304831#

Part 2:

ZZ Top - Sharp Dressed Man Garland Jeffreys - 96 Tears Stevie Nicks - If Anyone Falls Elton John - I'm Still Standing The Thompson Twins - Lies Billy Idol - Dancing With Myself Men At Work - It's A Mistake Paul McCartney & Michael Jackson - Say, Say, Say Quarterflash - Take Another Picture David Bowie - Modern Love Billy Squier - Lonely is the Night INXS - The One Thing The Romantics - Talking In Your Sleep Jefferson Starship - Be My Lady Robert Plant - Burning Down One Side Talking Heads - Burning Down The House Split Enz - One Step Ahead The Fixx - Red Skies The Pretenders - Back On The Chain Gang Joe Walsh - I Can Play That Rock N' Roll

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5141974708608716448#
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Pretty good set list. Mid-80s was when I quit watching MTV...I remember the day. They had a mid-day top-10 of viewer requests, and 7 out of the 10 songs on the top 10 were hard rock/heavy metal. Probably stuff like Def Leppard, Ratt, Motley Crue, Scorpions, Ozzy. Totally dominated the votes & requests. Yet the hard rock feature (Headbanger's Ball) was a late-night, weekly thing, and they ran "Yo MTV Raps" daily. I was over it.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quarterflash was a great band, btw...Rindy Ross has an amazing voice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzmVbjD9VrE
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » 3 hrs of MTV from 1983 w/ commercials (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL