The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Finish on coins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Preacherman
View Profile
New user
Montana, where I've facetiously added
66 Posts

Profile of Preacherman
I've attemtped several searches and either used the wrong combination of words, or didn't find anything that addresses my quesiton. If there is another thread that deals with this, please point me in the right direction.

I recently picked up an Alchemist's Phantasy set and really love the routine. Here's my dilemma...I can't tell if two of the coins are rubbing off on one another (and I could just wipe them down or polish them a bit) or if one of the coins is losing its finish?

Any ideas? I know I'm being a bit vague, I'll PM anyone that might need specifics to better answer my question.

Thanks.

JD
"The right hand is, of course, the hand with the thumb to the left side." Fred Kaps

"A little magic now and then never hurts" Grandpa Munster
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
The coins are just Plated,----So The plating could just be coming off!!!
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Preacherman
View Profile
New user
Montana, where I've facetiously added
66 Posts

Profile of Preacherman
David,

That's what I thought, and I didn't want to polish them at all and rub even more off Smile

Guess I'll have to treat them a bit more carefully...and might have to try to figure out how to replate or renew the finish someday.

Thanks.

JD
"The right hand is, of course, the hand with the thumb to the left side." Fred Kaps

"A little magic now and then never hurts" Grandpa Munster
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Yea all the one I have ever seen are Poorly Made! Smile If you can find a Some who does repleting That would be best! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Finish on coins (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL