The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Cinch & Credit cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ihop
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Spey, NY
1604 Posts

Profile of Ihop
I keep my Cinch folded up in my Fire Wallet.
Today I went to Costco and put my Amex card in my Fire Wallet right next to the Cinch gimmick. Normally I have a separate wallet for my CC cards.
When I went to pay the card would not swipe. Tried about ten times and finally they had to enter the CC number manually.
I was aware of the dangers of this but for some reason it didn't enter my mind.
A senior moment.
Ihor
ralphs007
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of ralphs007
Hi
Thanks for the warning ! I know this too but it sounds like something I'd do. ;0)
Ralph
P.S
Did you ever come up with a workable patter for cinch ?
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him".
James D. Miles
Ihop
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Spey, NY
1604 Posts

Profile of Ihop
Quote:
On 2012-05-08 19:00, ralphs007 wrote:
Hi
Thanks for the warning ! I know this too but it sounds like something I'd do. ;0)
Ralph
P.S
Did you ever come up with a workable patter for cinch ?

No, I didn't. I just keep it moving at a reasonable pace to keep their interest.
I only do it socially, so it's no big deal. But it would be nice.

Ihor
Ihor
Ryan Bliss
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Ryan Bliss
Shaun Robison is one of my closest friends in magic. He likes to patter about counterfeit bills, or the way that bills are made. I played with the idea that bills are developed because of exposure sort of like a photograph. so by folding the bill, I can control what parts of the bill get the light and which parts don't. Then I say that you can also do something called flash exposure where everything gets done at once, that's when I do the change.

Hopefully that helps at all.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Cinch & Credit cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL