The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Fulton's Clip Joint (Deck Review) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

eostresh
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of eostresh
The Fulton's Clip Joint Playing Cards from Dan and Dave represent yet another homage deck by the D&D playing card company. So put on your fedora lid, clamp a gasper in your lips, and be sure your roscoe is full of pills. If your a chisel on the flimflamm be sure you don't tip your mit just because some rube bought himself a pro skirt with gams that don't quit. She could be the kind of blonde that would make a Bishop kick a whole in a stained glassed window but put your trust in your Fulton's Clip Joints if you want to get your hands on the spinach!

http://www.custom-playing-card.com/fultons.html
crestfallenLyric
View Profile
Veteran user
308 Posts

Profile of crestfallenLyric
I recently bought 2 of these, and while I love the way they handle, I couldn't find in a prelim google search anyone else who seemed to mind the misspelling of "City of Angles" rather than "City of Angels". I mean, c'mon now.

But besides that, they're smooth and handle beautifully, just took some time to break in.
"It is better for a man to honor his profession, than to be honored by it." - Robert-Houdin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Fulton's Clip Joint (Deck Review) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL