The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Once upon a time... » » The Haunted Key part 2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
This is the better one? in the background the wind is howling,rain heavily hitting the pavement outside with the occasional clap of thunder, MP3 player

The story

The down side to collecting antique’s

There is a story told at a college about "Stephanie," a student who hung herself in the clock tower of College Hall in the late 1800s.Her ghost has been seen in the clock tower on many occasions: The story is told that Stephanie got pregnant by a local boy and had become despondent. She told no one but her roommate. One late afternoon the roommate happened to look up into the clock tower window and saw Stephanie trying to throw a rope over the ceiling beams. Realizing what she was about to do, her roommate yelled out for help. One of the professors heard her and they ran up the four flights of stairs to the clock tower in order to stop Stephanie. When they reached the clock tower, however, the door was locked. The professor grabbed a fire axe at the bottom of the stairs so that he might chop through the door, but when he returned moments later with the axe, the door was partially open... it had become unlocked. As the roommate and professor entered the clock tower room, they saw Stephanie hanging, dead.

The Head Mistress ordered the lock and door to be removed so that such a terrible thing could never happen again. She held on to the key as a reminder for many years and kept it in a small wooden box until the key and the box were lost, and then in 2012 this happened.THIS I HAVE USED ,which I found on one of the links,the rest is added.

Firstly, are you emotionally attached to any of your possessions and would never let go of those willingly? Spirits can feel the same way, and you may inadvertently bring one of theirs home in your next purchase at the antique fair.
This is my experience; I collect old Victorian bric a brac and recently I purchased a particularly lovely old key at one of my local antique fairs. It came in a qaint old wooden box wrapped in a piece of old cloth. I brought it home and placed it on a shelf in my bedroom whereupon I began to notice that I felt quite uncomfortable when I entered my room. The feeling would increase if I handled the box and took the key out and placed it on my hand, which was what led me to the conclusion that there was something wrong with it. For whatever reason, this key had an entity attached to it, it would start to turn on my hand, on its own and my impression was that it didn't like me owning it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Once upon a time... » » The Haunted Key part 2 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL