The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » 1964 C/S Half sought (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dave Stygall
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of Dave Stygall
Does anyone manufacture a CS half with a '64 JFK coin? I like using true silver, but can't seem to find a '64 fake. I've tried using one that has the eagle on one side (as opposed to JFK and the date), but as it isn't silver, it clashes with the lighting and can therefore "flash". I suppose the only other option is to buy matching dated halves and use them for any C/S effects, but there is just something about the look and feel of silver that I find most appealing.

Thanks

Dave
boydy
View Profile
Special user
Ayrshire, Scotland
856 Posts

Profile of boydy
You can buy these from your FD
cablerock
View Profile
Veteran user
359 Posts

Profile of cablerock
Dave,

These are not too hard to find. You can try Twocan here on the boards. He makes great C/S coins and might be able to help you out.
manreb
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of manreb
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5322 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
As cablerock said, send a PM to member TWOCAN. I have several of his sets, including two or three '64 Kennedy Half sets. I think they're as good as you'll get anywhere.

Jim
jmagic
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of jmagic
There is one set now on EBAY
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » 1964 C/S Half sought (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL