The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Is the Hindu shuffle worth it? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
J-L Sparrow
View Profile
Regular user
163 Posts

Profile of J-L Sparrow
Quote:
On 2012-05-29 05:59, The Amazing Pog wrote:
Just an update. I kept with the Hindu shuffle, and right now I'm so glad I did.
So, I think I'll not be too hasty to question what seems simple, odd or old anymoe. Lesson learnt.

Excellent! I know from experience that I'm not very good at determining if a magic trick will go over well or not. There are several tricks that at first I thought were just plain silly, until I tried them out and thoroughly amazed my audience.

So now I try not to judge a trick by its... ehm... "trick," but rather by the audience's reaction to it.
bwarren3
View Profile
Special user
518 Posts

Profile of bwarren3
In Harry's hands some of these shuffles are just plain magic, beautiful to watch. Personally I use several different forces and shuffles so as not to repeat any one move, never had any of them questioned. It's all in the entertainment factor..
JoshuaCabaret
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of JoshuaCabaret
The only real time I use the Hindu shuffle is when I make the deck of cards seem like its made up of only one card. Like a one way forcing deck. You would be surprised how strong the reaction can be. Also the Hindu force is nice and so it the Hindu control.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Is the Hindu shuffle worth it? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL