The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » 'Mind Monte' by Alex Hinojosa & Martin Vetter (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
roblane
View Profile
Special user
Say 'toast' five times, toast toast.....
814 Posts

Profile of roblane
I'd love to review a copy, and the odds are better than the lottery!
Definition of a Freudian slip; Saying one thing and meaning a "mother"!
magikeren
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of magikeren
Less than a week to the release of 'Mind Monte' and the announcement of the winner.
The review-copy contest is still active. Post in this thread to have a chance to win a free review-copy of 'Mind Monte'.
Martin Vetter - www.vettermagic.com
Creator of: MIND MONTE, IMPROMPTU MASTERY, PALM VISION, GEMSTONE GENESIS & STRAIGHT ON
jcroop
View Profile
Special user
766 Posts

Profile of jcroop
I'm in too!
captainsmiffy
View Profile
Special user
UK, resident UAE
588 Posts

Profile of captainsmiffy
Magikeren, please consider me for a review copy alongside of the others. Many thanks, smiffy
Have you tried 'Up The Ante' yet?? The ultimate gambling demo....a self-working wonder! See the reviews here on the cafe.
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Special user
998 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
Yes Please
wilko7
View Profile
Regular user
UK
135 Posts

Profile of wilko7
Why not. I'll take a look.
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2396 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

Mind Monte goes live in 2 days.

Post here for a chance to win a review copy on June 1st.

Thanks

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
925 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
That sounds great. I am definitely interested in a review copy.

Congratulations on the release Smile
magikeren
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of magikeren
MIND MONTE is OUT NOW!
It is available exclusively at http://www.vettermagic.com

The winner of the free review-copy has just been determined by random.org:
Joe Kispokis

Joe, you should get a PM shortly.
Thanks to everyone who participated. Enjoy, Mind Monte!

Regards,

Martin
Creator of: MIND MONTE, IMPROMPTU MASTERY, PALM VISION, GEMSTONE GENESIS & STRAIGHT ON
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
1493 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
I've ordered it yesterday and I regret nothing. This is seriously a clever bit of mind business.
It even was when I read the script. Maybe its because I had a tough day.
With the second read the effect opened my eyes an I just thought daaaaaang Smile
My head starts spinning around with ideas. I already send two down the way to Martins PM Box.
Well written and nice constructed routine!
You will come up with your own presentation iam sure.

Bravo!

kind regards,
Martin
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2396 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Thanks Martin.

Im glad you liked it.

This is a routine both Martin and I use on a daily basis, and it always slays!

Thanks again

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
Glenn Watson
View Profile
Special user
781 Posts

Profile of Glenn Watson
Looks good.
magikeren
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of magikeren
Quote:
On 2012-06-01 16:44, ArtIn wrote:
I've ordered it yesterday and I regret nothing. This is seriously a clever bit of mind business.
It even was when I read the script. Maybe its because I had a tough day.
With the second read the effect opened my eyes an I just thought daaaaaang Smile
My head starts spinning around with ideas. I already send two down the way to Martins PM Box.
Well written and nice constructed routine!
You will come up with your own presentation iam sure.

Bravo!

kind regards,
Martin

Thanks Martin. And cool we have the same name. Smile

-Martin Vetter
magikeren
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of magikeren
Just to let you all know, Joe Kispokis, has accepted to do the review of Mind Monte. It should be up within the week. Smile

Kindly,

Martin
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12600 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2012-05-14 11:59, Zombie Magic wrote:
Alex Hinojosa ( BMWGuy ) is a gerat thinker, so this should be wonderful!

If he's a GERAT thinker I'm in. I think Davinci was a GERAT thinker and some other philosophers down thru history. Smile
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Joe Kispokis
View Profile
Regular user
Davenport, Iowa
101 Posts

Profile of Joe Kispokis
Quote:
On 2012-06-06 03:31, magikeren wrote:
Just to let you all know, Joe Kispokis, has accepted to do the review of Mind Monte. It should be up within the week. Smile

Kindly,

Martin

Martin, thank you very much for the opportunity to review Mind Monte. Enjoyed the trick VERY much! I posted my review in the Ebooks, PDFs or Downloads section of the Forum. Here is what it says:

I was recently the lucky winner of a free copy of "Mind Monte" by Alex Hinojosa and Martin Vetter. The only stipulation to winning was that I write a review within 7 days of receiving the ebook.

Here is my review:

Let me begin by saying this - I purchase a lot of ebooks. I'm ALWAYS excited when I first open the file. I'm USUALLY dissappointed by the time I get half-way through the method. And I ALMOST ALWAYS feel ripped off by the time I get to the end of the ebook. 95% of the time I close the file and never open it again. As I read through the Mind Monte manuscript for the first time I must admit I did begin to feel myself growing a little disappointed.... BUT by the time I got to the end I was VERY surprised (and pleasantly so) and actually a little confused (in a delighted sort of way). Enough to have to double back and re-read the method.

One observation I've made about close-up magic (which I have been doing for 30+ years) is this; the power of self-working tricks should NEVER be underestimated. Because I'm inherently lazy I do a lot of self-working tricks (Trilogy Streamline, Twisted Sister, Up the Ante, Astral Projection, Presto Printo, Standup Monte, etc.). Their effect on spectators can be absolutely incredible. Since the spectator has no idea how the effect is done it really doesn't matter that a trick doesn't involve knucklebusting palms, vanishes, or reveals (that take you years and years to perfect!). As most of you know, 90% of the success of the trick is in what you say, how you say it and how interesting you are personally.

I say that to say this, Mind Monte is one of those self-working tricks that can either be a real stumper or a real dumper. Because the trick is so simple, it requires you to really play up every move made. As I said above, if you say the right things and you pace your presentation and final reveal, this trick will amaze laymen and baffle magicians. It is so clever I can't imagine even the brightest magician reverse-engineering it. There is also no reason it can't be repeated 2 or 3 times in a row in order to prove to the spectator that you weren't just lucky that first time.

In conclusion, this is one of the few ebooks you WON'T find in my recycle bin. This trick will be in my repertoire immediately. I highly recommend it.

9/10!!

Joe Kispokis
Dacodakid
View Profile
Regular user
Marina Del Rey, CA
133 Posts

Profile of Dacodakid
Sounds good!

I've always been a big fan of Mr. Kispokis. When he says buy I buy!
magikeren
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of magikeren
Thanks for the review Joe.
:)

Kindly,
Martin
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2396 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Joe,

Thank you for the review.

I hope you have used Mind Monte in your card work.

Please let us know how it is working out for you.

Thanks

Alex
magikeren
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of magikeren
Has anyone experienced anything odd with the checkout on vettermagic.com?
Like it beeing in a strange language or something like that?

-Martin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » 'Mind Monte' by Alex Hinojosa & Martin Vetter (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL