The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Control Show Sounds With Show Cues (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..22~23~24~25~26..31~32~33 [Next]
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Sean-Paul,
The Android version is being tested but not finished yet. I expect it and the new remote should be ready in the next few months. Android is not as easy to program as Apple products because there are so many different hardware and software systems so at this point I don't know the answer for your device. Send me your email and I will forward you the next beta to test for me.

Thanks,
Carl
Sean-Paul
View Profile
Regular user
167 Posts

Profile of Sean-Paul
Looking forward to trying it!
Tony S
View Profile
Special user
New York
582 Posts

Profile of Tony S
I've been using Show Cues since it was first introduced, and have always loved it. I run it on my iphone which I keep in my case, so I just hit the next track when I'm getting the next prop. I've been wanting to get the wirless remote for a while. I purchased it this week and just got it in the mail...I'm looking forward to playing with it this weekend.
We are all about as successful as we choose to be.

www.anthonysisti.com
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Thanks Tony. The Show Cues iPhone version 2.8 update was submitted to Apple this week so be on the look out for it. We added another dozen or more features and improvements. Updates are still free!

Carl
http://mojosoftwareonline.com/showcues.htm
Tony S
View Profile
Special user
New York
582 Posts

Profile of Tony S
Quote:
On May 1, 2014, Carl Andrews wrote:
Thanks Tony. The Show Cues iPhone version 2.8 update was submitted to Apple this week so be on the look out for it. We added another dozen or more features and improvements. Updates are still free!

Carl
http://mojosoftwareonline.com/showcues.htm

Thanks, Carl. I can't imagine how you can keep improving on this app! It already does everything I need and more. Keep up the good work.

www.anthonysisti.com
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Show Cues 2.8 iPhone version is now available on the App store! I will be working on the iPad update next week. This update adds another 13 features and improvements. I already have ideas for the next update Smile
Thank you everyone for all your support!
Tony S
View Profile
Special user
New York
582 Posts

Profile of Tony S
Does anyone have the download of the show cues remote manual available? I'm having trouble accessing it on the conjuring cabinet website and could use some help.

I just got the remote - I'm using it with my iPhone 5 and a 30 pin to 9 pin adapter. I cannot get the remote to work at all.

I recall reading something on here about the order in which you need to connect the remote, open the app, etc, but I can't seem to find that now.

i'd like to use this in a show tomorrow, so I'm hoping someone can help.

Thanks!

Tony

www.anthonysisti.com
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1174 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
I emailed you the version I have. It does have the connection order.

Mike
Tony S
View Profile
Special user
New York
582 Posts

Profile of Tony S
Quote:
On May 2, 2014, MikeDes wrote:
I emailed you the version I have. It does have the connection order.

Mike

Thank you. It's still not working. I get absolutely no response from the remote. Hopefully Shawn or Carl can provide some helpful hints.

www.anthonysisti.com
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Tony S,
Shawn may have more info but I do know that if you do not use the Apple 30pin to 9pin adapter, it may not work. Apparently only the Actual Apple adapter works. If you are using the Apple official adapter than I don't know what you are doing wrong and you should call Shawn. Also the correct connection procedure is also in the Show Cues manual.

You can contact us directly or thru the Show Cues Facebook page where others may also be able to help you.

Let me know how you make out.

Thank you,
Carl
socalmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
267 Posts

Profile of socalmagic
I believe that apple makes two lightning adapters, and only one is compatible with audio. You have to use the audio compatible adapter. In addition, my remote only works when the remote dock is plugged into the lightning adapter backwards.
Tony S
View Profile
Special user
New York
582 Posts

Profile of Tony S
As a follow up, I connected my apple 30 pin to 9 pin adapter today and it works flawlessly. Last night I was using another brand.

Thanks for the tip Carl!

www.anthonysisti.com
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Glad to help Tony and thanks again for your support!
Tony S
View Profile
Special user
New York
582 Posts

Profile of Tony S
I'm having some problems with the remote for show cues. I followed the directions on how to set everything up. I was just rehearsing my show and in the middle of the music playing the sound just cut out. This has happened twice in the last 2 days. The first time it happened I had to unplug the remote and advance to the next track, and then work the music manually from the screen on the phone in order to get sound. The second time it happened I was not able to get the sound to work again without rebooting the phone.

I am using an iPhone 5 with the current version of IOS. The remote receiver is plugged into an Apple adapter - NOT an after market adapter.

Has anyone else had this problem? If so can you tell me what you did to resolve it?

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Tony

www.anthonysisti.com
illusions & reality
View Profile
Special user
Saskatoon, SK, CANADA
859 Posts

Profile of illusions & reality
I have owned Show Cues almost since it first came out and love it. I have purchased 2 remotes from Shawn Popp and neither have ever worked reliably. Love Show Cues, don't trust the remotes.

Lou
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Tony, sorry to hear of your troubles with the remote. Try contacting Shawn Popp at conjuringcabinet.com. He sells the Show Cues remote and is more knowledgeable than myself about them. We do have a new remote in the works as well by a very highly respected electronics team (NDA prevents more info at this time). I don't use a remote myself. It has always been easy to use the cue sheet feature and teach someone how to run Show Cues in less than a minute. However a when I did need to have a remote I instead went with an idea by Wayne Rogers on our Facebook page, to use a wireless belt pack connected to my iPhone sitting on my table or in my case on stage. This way I simply controlled the music from the iPhone itself by touching the screen. I also used the delay feature to have the sound play sometime after I pressed the button as I picked up or replaced props. Just another idea that may work for you as well. Again speak with Sean to make sure everything is being connected properly or if you have a bad remote. Again we have something special in the works. Thanks for your support! Carl
magicmanfrank
View Profile
Inner circle
1127 Posts

Profile of magicmanfrank
How soon will we be getting this new remote, Carl?

Within this year???

=Frank=
The Early Bird may get the Worm, but it's the SECOND Mouse that gets the CHEESE!!!

Frank Thurston

www.FrankThurstonMagic.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Magic-of-Frank-Thurston/116625117910?ref=nf
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Yes Frank, we hope this summer sometime.
magicmanfrank
View Profile
Inner circle
1127 Posts

Profile of magicmanfrank
Sounds good! Smile

=Frank=
The Early Bird may get the Worm, but it's the SECOND Mouse that gets the CHEESE!!!

Frank Thurston

www.FrankThurstonMagic.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Magic-of-Frank-Thurston/116625117910?ref=nf
Tony S
View Profile
Special user
New York
582 Posts

Profile of Tony S
Thank you, Carl...I just sent a message to Shawn.

www.anthonysisti.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Control Show Sounds With Show Cues (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..22~23~24~25~26..31~32~33 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL