The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Free e-books? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Prophet
View Profile
Regular user
Caledonia, NY
184 Posts

Profile of Prophet
Hoary every one! I was wondering if anyone knows of any good free e-books I could read on my kindle while. I am bed ridden after surgey.
Yours In Magic

Mike

Smile
If you are new to Magic check out my article
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=462185&forum=41
Duct Tape is like the Force. It has a dark and a light side and holds the universe together.
Albatros
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
132 Posts

Profile of Albatros
There are several mirrors for TLP that offer many different books - right now I cant remember their links, but I am sure they can be found in the TLP topics here on the forums. Else, although not free, lybrary.com offers tons of ebooks.

All the best,
Sven ^^
"Palming cards... Like sex, it can be learned by almost anybody,but doing it well requires some native talent and assiduous practice." (John Scarne)
Yekrats
View Profile
Loyal user
Dayton, Indiana
209 Posts

Profile of Yekrats
Albatros: The Learned Pig Project has merged into Lybrary.com, and the bulk of the stuff is sadly gone.
--
Corporate or event magic & mentalism: http://WizardoftheWabash.com
Albatros
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
132 Posts

Profile of Albatros
Yekrats, thanks for the info. Sounds fine for me, lybrary.com seems not the wortst place for magic books... But I truly hope that "the bulk of the stuff" will do a magical reappear, it would be a shame if otherwise...
"Palming cards... Like sex, it can be learned by almost anybody,but doing it well requires some native talent and assiduous practice." (John Scarne)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Free e-books? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL