The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Top Secret Card Magic with Kris Nevling (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

I AM THE WALRUS
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of I AM THE WALRUS
Hello, I was looking to see if anyone has any info on this. I am a hobbiest and like to expand my act with cards. This DVD looks very nice but you now how that goes. I would appreciate any info.
I AM THE WALRUS
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of I AM THE WALRUS
Hello, Despite not receiving any info on this DVD I ordered it and received it yesterday. I can not give one of those detailed reviews many of you do but I wanted to say something about it. It has 11 card effects. Teaching is very clear, to me it is excellent teaching. I had always wanted to perform the elevator card and Kris shows a simple but visual one. There are some great false shuffles and card control explained. This helped me greatly as the only thing I had in my arsenal was a overhand shuffle and a semi-decent pass. I think this is an excellent DVD for those of us who are hobbiest. Perhaps it is under the head of pros but I would not be sure of that as I am not a pro. Once again, I have to say Kris is a great, concise teacher. I have found Aaron Fisher to be the one I have learned the most from but I dare to say Kris's teachings are on par with Mr. Fisher. Alright, my first semi-review. What did you think?
Themagicguy4
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of Themagicguy4
Hmm, 8 years later this DVD is available at Walmart and still no one's talking about it. Is it that bad? lol
Justin R
View Profile
Veteran user
302 Posts

Profile of Justin R
Quote:
On May 22, 2020, Themagicguy4 wrote:
Hmm, 8 years later this DVD is available at Walmart and still no one's talking about it. Is it that bad? lol

Like, walmart brick and mortar stores, or online?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Top Secret Card Magic with Kris Nevling (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL