The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Best Impromptu Effect. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

marky707
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of marky707
I was wondering, what do you guys do that is impromptu or appears to be impromptu.

What I do is: Center Tear, Coin Bend (now using my Quantum Bender), PK Touches, PK Time, Master Time Machine Watch, and some Swami stuff.

Is there anything you guys would recommend I get that has that kind of impromptu look to it or is just a great effect using ordinary things?
Sven Rygh
View Profile
Inner circle
Oslo, Norway.
1945 Posts

Profile of Sven Rygh
A Time machine-/Perfect time routine is something you can do everywhere, under all kinds of conditions.

I do, "sending" my thoughts to the spectactor.

My CT routine is great too, but claims a little more time, and the burning of the billet. ( At least up to now ). Just received Richard Osterlins Perfected CT, which is a "read while tearing"-routine.
I have started to rehearse this, and it looks awfully good.
Sven
marky707
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of marky707
That is the Center Tear that I currently use. I think it is great. You should purchase his dvd's I think they are awesome.
Sven Rygh
View Profile
Inner circle
Oslo, Norway.
1945 Posts

Profile of Sven Rygh
Yep
I have just ordered his DVDs.
They look great, and I can hardly wait. Smile
Sven
bizarrewreck
View Profile
New user
Fort Collins, CO
51 Posts

Profile of bizarrewreck
Second that for Osterlind's Center Tear. And a great spoon bending routine. And don't forget his sweet and low effect!
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
Equivoque. Haunted Key, Kathy's Screwy Finger Bit, CT, bill serial number divination, pendulum demonstration.

Lee Darrow, C.Ht.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
I have a reading routine I like to do if I can have a moment with the person.

Anabelle Smile
Joshua Quinn
View Profile
Inner circle
with an outer triangle
2046 Posts

Profile of Joshua Quinn
Quote:
On 2003-10-07 10:44, mstrhypno wrote:
...Kathy's Screwy Finger Bit...

I keep seeing references to this, but I have no idea what it is. Could you describe the effect? Thanks.

Quinn
Every problem contains the seeds of its own solution. Unfortunately every problem also contains the seeds of an infinite number of non-solutions, so that first part really isn't super helpful.
Greg Owen
View Profile
Special user
623 Posts

Profile of Greg Owen
Coin-in-hand stuff, jackpot coins, and palm reading are all good and easy. Finish with a birth year magic square on the back of a business card they keep.

- Greg Owen
Author of The Alpha Stack ebook - the balanced memorized stack
gobeatty@yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Best Impromptu Effect. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL