The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Isabella's Star by David Sena and Peter Turner (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11~12~13 [Next]
Presarian
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Presarian
Just Received my Digital version! great service as always Michael and can't wait to start reading this (:!
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
My pleasure as always. I sincerely hope you guys have fun using this and remember there is more to follow in the physical book too Smile

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
I was having a few issues with my email and Michael has gone far beyond to rectify the issue. This type of customer service is few and far between these days but Michael has really worked hard to make things work. I just want to say thanks to him and also Peter for releasing this to the community.

Darren
Twitter @darjames
Bijan
View Profile
New user
Munich, Germany
45 Posts

Profile of Bijan
There are really nice improvements inside this book. Wonderful !!!
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Darren, it's my pleasure to help, thank you for the kind words Smile

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

seamagu
View Profile
Special user
885 Posts

Profile of seamagu
Wow, this is great. This is sooo much more than a birth date divination. My mind is officially melted. I am so glad I bit the bullet and purchased this. Cant Stop thinking about eye spy, I'd come across it before but never realized its potential.....amazing stuff

Well done peter,

Regards,
Sea
I love post its Smile
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Ok, after three days of sending ebooks I think everyone is covered now. I'll extend the pre-order price and ebook offer until Friday and then the price will be going up.

Get your order in now if your on the fence Smile

Best Wishes Michael

BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2563 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
If anyone that got the ebook, wishes to discuss IS2 over Skype.

I will be more than glad to, so we can help each other out, and discuss the different tools that allow us to do this.

My Skype is

Alejandro Hinojosa Cantu
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
I've been told today that the books will be physically delivered with us a week tomorrow. I've told them that there is a lot of pressure to get them done and so they have invited me to go and see them being printed.

Some photos will follow Smile

Best Wishes Michael

Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Thanks Michael. I'm happy buying from you because I've no doubt that you're doing everything you can and how to manage projects.

A lovely sweet natured guy in person too Smile
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Thanks for the kind words Sean, they're greatly appreciated!

Even though I've read the book fifty times already I'm as keen as anyone to get the printed version in my hands Smile

Best Wishes Michael

celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Last day to get the pre-order price and ebook offer.

Get your orders in now and save some pounds/dollars Smile

These will be posted out early next week Smile

Best Wishes Michael

Alwow
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles
544 Posts

Profile of Alwow
This is as Kenton said "unlike anything else". I love this effect and while I forgot to consider the conversion rate when I purchased, the number of times I will perform this will certainly make this effect worth every penny. Thank you again Micheal for the prompt service and thank you Peter for the updated version to one of the new classics (at least in my opinion) in our craft.
"Everything I show you is the truth... And the truth is the loveliest of lies"
kevin carmean
View Profile
Regular user
159 Posts

Profile of kevin carmean
I second that Alwow!
Micheals customer service and follow up was and is outstanding!
Peter_turner
View Profile
V.I.P.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
1355 Posts

Profile of Peter_turner
Thank you guys, I cant wait for the physical books to come!

Michael's bonus piece is amazing! We even got some amazing stuff from Alain Nu!

Hope you love this as much as I do!

Pete x
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Michale customer service is great!
Hugs Peter, hope to see you again soon Smile
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Thanks again guys, the pleasure is really all mine but the kind words are greatly appreciated!

This is going to be an exiting week!

Best Wishes Michael

celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Printing of the books will be done today!

Best Wishes Michael Smile

Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1378 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
I really cannot wait to get this. From the guys who read PDF, it sounds like it's brilliant.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
After a gruelling week of false promises I entered the building of the printing company (having been called as I pulled In to be told there was a mix up and out job wasn't finished )and refused to leave empty handed (sincerely true). A little over three hours later I emerged triumphant in my quest. Sincere apologies for the extended delay but we now have all of the books in our possession and all of the postage labels have been printed.

These will all be shipped out tomorrow and most of you within the UK can look forward to a great read this weekend.

Once again I sincerely apologise for the delay I will make it up to you guys!

Rest assured though the only thing standing in the way of your book and your hands now is your postman!

Best Wishes Michael

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Isabella's Star by David Sena and Peter Turner (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11~12~13 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL