The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Isabella's Star by David Sena and Peter Turner (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
Quote:
On 2013-12-20 04:52, Andrew J. K. wrote:
Is there any language restrictions or can it be done in any language without any major problem?

In case the answer is a not a 100 percent 'NO', would it be possible to adjust in some way the English wording to the Greek one accordingly?

Thank you in advance,

Regards,
Andrew K.

There are many methods and approaches discussed in the book. Some are partly language-dependant (but I'm certain they could be adapted), others can instantly be performed in any language.
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
Andrew J. K.
View Profile
Loyal user
GREECE
257 Posts

Profile of Andrew J. K.
To stubbs360 and MatCult: Thanks both of you guys for the clarification.
It was very informative and I really much appreciate this.

With regards,
Andrew K.
"Do not fear death so much, but rather the inadequate life". BERTOLT BRECHT
Isper
View Profile
Veteran user
368 Posts

Profile of Isper
The original was language dependent and I was disappointed that I could not use it. The scone version makes it possible to do in any language and now I use it all the time.
Andrew J. K.
View Profile
Loyal user
GREECE
257 Posts

Profile of Andrew J. K.
Thanks for the info too, Isper.

It seems that I was lucky enough to wait for the release of the 2nd version of Pete's book.

I think that I'll order it within the next few minutes from Michael Murray (MagicBox),
among a few other items that I'm interested in as well.

Michael's customer service is second to none!

Besides being a brilliant thinker, an ingenious creator and exceptional performer as a magician/mentalist,
Michael is a very nice guy, a humane and above all a generous person and a true gentleman as well.

I can hardly wait for the release date of his first "heavy armed" book, if I'm not wrong.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1704 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Apologies for the absence folks I've been wrapping up the last three releases for the year which kept me busy night and day.

DynaMix I sent you a pm regarding this, apologies for any misunderstanding and I trust you are happy with my reply Smile

Andrew, many thanks for the post above it is very humbling. In this age it costs nothing to be nice and whilst I can't be on the mark every time I do endeavour my best. Your book has been posted and I'm sure you will love it!

Best Wishes to all!

Michael Smile
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
My understanding is that Isabella's Star 2 has a routine for telefoto. Can someone explain that routine to me? I'm curious what this looks like from a spectator's perspective? Thanks!

Regards,
Mike
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
3769 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
There is no routine for telefoto in IS2 but telefoto is mentioned in the book.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Harpacrown Too is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=harpacrown-too
Ophiuchus is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=ophiuchus
Totally Free Will is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=totally-free-will
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1372 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
I personally think telefoto lends itself better to IS1, although it could be intergrated in to both methods.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1704 Posts

Profile of celebrity
As I use this I have pm'd you Smile
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
mentalran
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of mentalran
Ok I have done IS2 yesterday on my show and it was wild.. the way I revealed the star sign was with Marc oberon's way out.
from there it was quiet easy to know the birthdate!
very strong stuff!
Andrew J. K.
View Profile
Loyal user
GREECE
257 Posts

Profile of Andrew J. K.
Quote:
On 2013-12-20 15:52, celebrity wrote:
Apologies for the absence folks I've been wrapping up the last three releases for the year which kept me busy night and day.

DynaMix I sent you a pm regarding this, apologies for any misunderstanding and I trust you are happy with my reply Smile

Andrew, many thanks for the post above it is very humbling. In this age it costs nothing to be nice and whilst I can't be on the mark every time I do endeavour my best. Your book has been posted and I'm sure you will love it!

Best Wishes to all!

To Michael: Please accept my apologies for not chiming in earlier (the last time I posted
here was about one and a half month ago).

Unfortunately I was once more facing some minor health problems (you already know about) regarding my chronic
heart disease that prevented me from getting access to my computer.

To be honest, besides my medical issue, I was in the mood neither to write even the slightest word in this
forum nor to communicate verbal with anyone else but myself, my family and a few good friends.

Fortunately, I feel better over the last week.

As for my Magicbox order (including among other items, Isabella's Star 2 and Zodiacus), it arrived as usual
safe and sound within 10 days after shipping.

During the last days I had the opportunity to read once Pete's "Isabella's Star 2" book and your "Zodiacus" booklet
as well.

Also I toyed a little with the respective Zodiac cards.

As I had expected, it was a great pleasure reading both.

Isabella's Star 2 seems to be a real worker! I like Pete's brilliant thinking and I couldn't resist to get the second
version of his book.

In case I get in the mood to post a detailed review or just my thoughts or suggestions about "Isabella's Star 2",
I promise that I'll do it.

At the moment and as far as I can gather from the first reading, I highly recommend it to anyone who performs
mentalism either as a pro, a semi-pro or even as a hobbyist.

Warmest regards,
Andrew, GREECE

P.S. I'll PM you regarding my intention to place a new order within the upcoming week.
oOicyOo
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of oOicyOo
I am having trouble figuring out how to work out the dates for the Pad-less Variation. Can anyone help? First is to obtain the number. Second is to recite the poem? I don't get it...
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1094 Posts

Profile of rasp
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE................. don't post questions and answers in the searchable forums!!!......... GEEZ HOW MANY TIMES!!!
Pfauntschi
View Profile
Regular user
Munich/Germany
153 Posts

Profile of Pfauntschi
I send you a pm
sandsjr
View Profile
Special user
840 Posts

Profile of sandsjr
Wanted to check with this thread as I own both versions of Isabella... is there a place where you can learn the t****t reading technique?
sandsjr
View Profile
Special user
840 Posts

Profile of sandsjr
Wanted to check with this thread as I own both versions of Isabella... is there a place where you can learn the t****t reading technique?
sandsjr
View Profile
Special user
840 Posts

Profile of sandsjr
emptysafe
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of emptysafe
While Peter has pointed out that this could be adapted to close-up environment, but just to make sure, I want to ask again and know how hard is it to use IS2 in close-up?
If you don't want to miss out what's happening on cafe & magic videos...check this:
http://magicdigest.herokuapp.com/
Michael Zarek
View Profile
Special user
Sweden
922 Posts

Profile of Michael Zarek
Quote:
On Jun 2, 2014, emptysafe wrote:
While Peter has pointed out that this could be adapted to close-up environment, but just to make sure, I want to ask again and know how hard is it to use IS2 in close-up?

IS2 was made for close up
Reader discretion is advised.
emptysafe
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of emptysafe
Quote:
On Jun 2, 2014, Michael Zarek wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 2, 2014, emptysafe wrote:

IS2 was made for close up

Thank you very much!
If you don't want to miss out what's happening on cafe & magic videos...check this:
http://magicdigest.herokuapp.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Isabella's Star by David Sena and Peter Turner (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL