The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Isabella's Star by David Sena and Peter Turner (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11~12~13 [Next]
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
I'll get the apostrophe removed Smile

The tracking details of all parcels should be listed on the confirmation of dispatch email. If not shoot an email over to info@magicbox.uk.com and we will sort that for you Smile

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of tmoca
Quote:
On 2013-11-23 13:06, celebrity wrote:
I'll get the apostrophe removed Smile

The tracking details of all parcels should be listed on the confirmation of dispatch email. If not shoot an email over to info@magicbox.uk.com and we will sort that for you Smile

Best Wishes Michael

I see the tracking number, but get, "There is no data available for this tracking reference, please try again later" when searching. That's from Royal Mail

From ParcelForce, I get "We are currently unable to confirm that status of your parcel."
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Sent you a pm Smile
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Marqus
View Profile
Special user
899 Posts

Profile of Marqus
I'm still waiting in PA for mine to arrive & I was one of the first to order.

Hope it gets here before Thanksgiving - I was hoping to try it on some friends.
Alex Hendrick
View Profile
New user
Italy
4 Posts

Profile of Alex Hendrick
Finally I've read the missing parts in the book and now it's time for the review!

In this book there is a secret that give the possibility to make people think that you are special.
The secret in Isabella Star 2 is not a move, where practice a couple of time and have a try to show a mere effect. It gives you the possibilities to create a real moment of intimate mentalism with a volunteer.

Isabella Star 2 allows you to have a powerful tool in your arsenal, that it should not be taken lightly.
The book is written in a clear way, that is perfect to learn everything. It covers every situations and gives you a good bunch of variations to be confortable to perform this in every situation and with everybody.

Actually, for this kind of stuff, I could have paid much more.
Everytime you meet somebody new, you can instantly abduct their minds and create a very special moment.
So, compliments to Peter and the other great minds behind this project.

It's important to mention the costumer service: amazing!
Michael Murray is always available and he knows how to do his job and add some beautiful bonus ideas.

So? Buy it!
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Many thanks for the kind words Alex, they are greatly appreciated!

I'm pleased that you like the ideas in there!

Best Wishes Michael

lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Received mine two days ago! Just one word...Powerful!
Jeff Wassom
View Profile
Elite user
493 Posts

Profile of Jeff Wassom
Got mine yesterday. Echoing everyone, it's beautifully produced. The Alain Nu bonus is what I was hoping for, as I wasn't able to find this awhile back. Love the idea of combining that with the quick and easy impromptu Isabella for birthdate reveal.
Dr Weevil
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of Dr Weevil
Just finished my 3rd reading of Isabella's Star II...

Lots of great stuff packed in here, and so many different ways the effect can be navigated, or combined with other things, depending on personal preference. Very impressed Smile
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
I received mine yesterday and can't wait to start reading. The book is beautifully laid out and the front cover is a perfect touch. Should be a great read this weekend and worth the wait.

Darren
Twitter @darjames
Bijan
View Profile
New user
Munich, Germany
45 Posts

Profile of Bijan
I love it. There are so many different ideas.

Thanks for the great service. Smile
mikelsc
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of mikelsc
Still waiting for mine in CA.

Cheers,
M
christophe
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of christophe
Quote:
On 2013-11-29 02:48, mikelsc wrote:
Still waiting for mine in CA.

Cheers,
M

Very interesting!
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
I'm pleased you guys like the layout and the artwork, and above all else the material Smile

Remember that the tracking information will be on your confirmation of dispatch email. If you have this info you may check the status at http://www.royalmail.com and once it is in the destination country you can call your local Post Office with these details and they should be able to give you further info.

If you struggle in locating the tracking info feel free to give me a shout. I'm here to help folks Smile

Best Wishes Michael

Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Got my copy today and all I can say is WOW!!! There is just so much in this and definitely worthwhile if you have the original. One little correction to my own contribution, on the end of the first paragraph on the very last page insert the words "this year" between age and from. That should make complete sense to those with the book but if you have any questions I'll be happy to answer them via pm on proof of ownership of the book.

Also I have to say that it is a massive honour to see my name listed amongst the giants in the credits in a book by Peter Turner no less. An honour I'm not necessarily deserving of, but one I will treasure all the same.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Marqus
View Profile
Special user
899 Posts

Profile of Marqus
Thanksgiving brought Thanks-getting!

I got mine today!
Alwow
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles
544 Posts

Profile of Alwow
I'm truly loving this effect in it revised form. It's inspired me to learn more about Star signs to help "know" the person without knowing them. Which has helped enhance my performance of Issy even stronger.

Michael will you be releasing any additional work on C.U.P.S? This is quite an interesting principle that I've been having a lot fun with lately.
"Everything I show you is the truth... And the truth is the loveliest of lies"
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Allow as Pete will tell you, I think I've taken my CUP's principle in almost every direction imaginable ha ha
I've got two years worth of CUPs ideas in my book which is nearing completion.
Pass me your email address and I'll keep you informed Smile

Best Wishes Michael Smile

Jeff Wassom
View Profile
Elite user
493 Posts

Profile of Jeff Wassom
Michael looking foward to your book, I'll send you my email as well, but don't think anyone would be offended if you posted pre-order information when time is right in Latest and Greatest. *hint, hint*
Michael Zarek
View Profile
Special user
Sweden
923 Posts

Profile of Michael Zarek
Finally got it, the Michael's cal-endar addition is awesome, altough can't really find an adroid app that would work with it.
If someone knows one I would greatly appreciate a pm.

As to the whole routine, it's way better then the first one. I didn't like the first one all that much but this will probably be my new opener.
Reader discretion is advised.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Isabella's Star by David Sena and Peter Turner (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11~12~13 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL