The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Magic shops near Pismo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dattyw
View Profile
New user
How long is the fence?
53 Posts

Profile of dattyw
Hello everyone, is there a magic shop anywhere near Pismo beach in California?
David
dattyw
View Profile
New user
How long is the fence?
53 Posts

Profile of dattyw
Are here any magic shops in Southern CA anymore?
AGMagic
View Profile
Special user
Cailf.
775 Posts

Profile of AGMagic
I don't know of any on the Central coast but there are still several in California. Some that are still around are Magic Apple in Studio City, Best Magic in Anaheim, Hollywood Toys & Costumes near the old Hollywood Magic store, Magic Galore and More in Westminster, Merlins Mystical Emporium in Camarillo, Grand Illusions in Carmichael (Sacramento area) and Misdirections Magic Shop in San Francisco. I have been to all but two of these and found the folks working there knowledegeable and friendly. Stock varies but they are all better than the chain magic store/s.

There are others like Hocus Pocus that you can visit by appointment. Check out the back pages of Magic Magazine for their recommended retailers list.
Tim Silver - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Magic-Woodshop/122578214436546

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Visualize Whirled Peas!
dattyw
View Profile
New user
How long is the fence?
53 Posts

Profile of dattyw
Thank you for the list and the help. Much Appreciated.
David
calott
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles, CA
5 Posts

Profile of calott
There is also Riot Magic (formerly Presto Magic) in Long Beach, but that's quite a ways from Pismo. Smile http://www.yelp.com/biz/presto-magic-long-beach
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Magic shops near Pismo (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL