The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Piff the Magic Dragon Impostor (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Paul Jester
View Profile
Special user
UK
759 Posts

Profile of Paul Jester
Piff the Magic Dragons performance on Penn and Teller's Fool Us was one of the highlights of the show. It seems a Ukranian magician called Andriy Chekanyuk thought the same thing, and copied it on a Russian TV show called Surprise Me!

Read more and see the videos at: http://chortle.co.uk/news/2012/05/21/154......agiarist
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1259 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
I remember it clicking who Piff was and that I had seen him on the release of the trick and not being able to imagine that he was Piff (not sure why)

it's kind of hard to believe that this kind of thing would happen this way, people copy people all the time, but to go to that degree of imitation it beyond me...
Protection for mind readers and mentalists: http://tricksofthemind.com
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of seadog93
That's totally !@#$%^& crazy!

It's interesting that while this guy stole the entire act completely, he missed the feeling of the character that makes Piff so *** funny (IMO).
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3640 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
John must be really piffed off! Smile
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Piff the Magic Dragon Impostor (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL