The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Dani DaOrtiz Workshop in Scotland.....June 10th (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christian-Adams
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Christian-Adams
Ladies and Gentlemen,

With a little over two weeks left, there are only about 10 tickets left to the Dani DaOrtiz workshop in Aberdeen. We fully expect this event to sell out, so make sure to get your tickets now, while there are still some available.

http://magic52.net/?page_id=61

Dani has been touring the world as one of the most remarkable card men on the planet!!
When a room full of highly experienced magicians give a huge standing ovation, you know you are in the presence of something very special.
His style is a highly friendly, hilariously funny mixture of Tamariz and Lennart Green. His relaxed style belies a formidable understanding of the construction of devastatingly strong magic, which, coupled with amazing psychological wizardry leaves his audiences completely dumb struck. You will start using this stuff right away, in all your magic, as it’s simply incredible.
The workshop will take place from 9am, to 5pm. it will include performances, lectures, hands on practice sessions, sessioning with Dani in attendance to help out, and a Q&A session where your technical questions will be answered by the man himself. This is a truly unique opportunity to learn some of the very best close up card magic available anywhere.

I have included a review of a similar workshop that was held in London recently.
http://doubledealblog.com/?s=dani

Guys, if you want any help in organising travel in and around Aberdeen, or even suggestions for a cheaper hotel. Get in contact with me and I will help you out.
Athelus
View Profile
New user
Aberdeen, Scotland
59 Posts

Profile of Athelus
Oh man I live in Aberdeen but I'm away to Tenerife during that time. Smile
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1057 Posts

Profile of John Carey
I am going again after being blown away by Dani's magic and thinking at the London event recently. He gave away far more than he needed to. He is so generous and a joy to watch. We were doing cards at 8.30 that morning before most people had arrived. "anything is possible!!!"

To the guys in Scotland who truly love their card magic, please don't pass up on this opportunity.

Kind regards

John carey
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4638 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
I recently traveled 11 hours to see Dani. It was BETTER then I thought it would be. If you're within 20 hours of his event, do it.

Do it!
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
NFW
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1002 Posts

Profile of NFW
Wish I had known about the London event !!
nornb
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of nornb
NFW - Aberdeen is just a one hour flight from London, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Paris, Dublin, Oslo.
The venue is close to the airport. Dyce railway station is also close by.

Ben Train - An eleven hour road trip would probably take you Manchester/Aberdeen/Manchester. An eleven hour Eurostar train journey will take you to/from Paris.

Scotland and Aberdeenshire are beautiful places to visit.
How about a long weekend with the Sunday spent with one of the world's best?
NFW
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1002 Posts

Profile of NFW
Now that does sound tempting !
Christian-Adams
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

NFW - We have people travelling from all over, and we still have some spaces left. If you do fancy it, send me a PM and maybe I can put you in contact with people who are travelling near you to help keeps expenses down
NFW
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1002 Posts

Profile of NFW
Thanks Christian- Adams, I have checked my work diary and I cant make it - do you have any other dates planned ?
Christian-Adams
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Sorry mate, no more are planned!

Those that miss out will have to wait a long time for another event like this
NFW
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1002 Posts

Profile of NFW
Real shame and very reasonably priced..
Quentin
View Profile
Inner circle
1017 Posts

Profile of Quentin
I am surprised this event is not already booked out and with a long waiting list. Dani's work is up there with the finest card workers in the world today. He combines the technical, the entertainment and the audience skills seamlessly. His 4 DVD set Utopia is superb. He stormed it at The Session convention in January.

If I wasn't working over the weekend, I would have booked to see him again. If you are sitting on the fence dithering, just go, you will never regret it.

And Aberdeen is the third most populous city in Scotland. I discovered that on Thursday as a crossword clue.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Dani DaOrtiz Workshop in Scotland.....June 10th (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL