The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » GH*ST (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15~16~17
Perkins
View Profile
Special user
888 Posts

Profile of Perkins
Quote:
On Nov 7, 2015, Mind Guerrilla wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 7, 2015, DocBenWiz wrote:
Hello fellow Spooky associates, I now realize after purchasing the new MG, that I missed this treasure in number one of GSOAA and I realize this may be a futile search/request. Please, anyone knowing of an available copy, with manual, for, trade or purchase of the first Gh*st, GSOAA, please PM me for my consideration.
Thanks mucho!
Smile

I put an ad looking for one in the "Buy/Sell" section a couple of weeks ago. No luck. Smile

Tis the White Whale, lads.
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1360 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
And yet . . . and yet (every once in a while) one surfaces. Truly. No need to go all Ahab on it:

'He piled upon the whale's white hump the sum of all the general rage and hate felt by his whole race from Adam down; and then, as if his chest had been a mortar, he burst his hot heart's shell upon it.'

Of course I will be happy to supply the performance manual if someone has one to sell but has lost same. Never fear. As with all of my offerings I am exceedingly happy to assist secondary-market purchasers as if they were original purchasers.

Good luck, me hearties.

BC
Phasmologist
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » GH*ST (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15~16~17
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL