We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » James Brown Professional Opportunist Book + DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Zerububle
View Profile
Elite user
Poole
429 Posts

Profile of Zerububle
I have started a Facebook page for people to upload comments about the book - Feel free to join either to comment or just gain some more information about the book itself from those who have read it so far

http://tinyurl.com/c48lptb

Regards

James Brown
Professional Opportunist
http://professional-opportunist.com
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1223 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
Agree that this isn't something to speed read, though what I have read is very enjoyable!

watched most of the DVD too, really good,

surprised to see a couple of thoughts I have had pop up in a very eloquent way and where they fit in to James' ideas,

if you aren't sure if you want this, read about it on the site and I can safely say (so far) this delivers on what it promises

very happy
andykean
View Profile
Special user
U.K - Now living in New Zealand Auckland
800 Posts

Profile of andykean
Very interesting read
Thought provoking
I fantastic buy for seroius students of the art , none serious students can pass this bye
Zerububle
View Profile
Elite user
Poole
429 Posts

Profile of Zerububle
Thanks Andy - delighted you enjoyed it Smile
BathTub
View Profile
New user
Palmerston North, NZ
68 Posts

Profile of BathTub
Is it the same DVD that's been available as "Professional Opportunist Vol. 1"?
Nigel McNaughton aka 'BathTub'
andykean
View Profile
Special user
U.K - Now living in New Zealand Auckland
800 Posts

Profile of andykean
No entirely different
Steve Suss
View Profile
Inner circle
1192 Posts

Profile of Steve Suss
Is this book and DVD still available? I see Mr. Brown sells his Box Clever and Cerebral steal as separate items. Would his book already contain these effects? Thanks.

Steve
puggo
View Profile
Inner circle
1967 Posts

Profile of puggo
Quote:
On Sep 9, 2014, Steve Suss wrote:
Is this book and DVD still available? I see Mr. Brown sells his Box Clever and Cerebral steal as separate items. Would his book already contain these effects? Thanks.

Steve

Steve
This is not a 'magic' book and DVD as such - more of a self help/mentoring/positive attitude etc. book (with accompanying DVD) which can obviously be relevant to the performance of magic, particularly 'bold' magic such as steals and body loads.

I think it was quite a good book, but didn't quite make it to the end as I did not really want/need all the life coaching or 'wrongless approach/no fail' input. Don't get me wrong, it was quite an interesting read in places.

Charlie

If its tricks you're after, I would recommend his lecture DVD. If its the theory/psychology of magic, there are perhaps better books by the usual suspects e.g. Tamariz, Wonder, Stone ...
Steve Suss
View Profile
Inner circle
1192 Posts

Profile of Steve Suss
Puggo, Thank you. Maybe I got mixed up with some of his material. Does he have any material out with actual magic effects. I see 2 independent effects and his lecture DVD. Is there something else that I'm missing that already contains Box Clever and Cerebral Steal? I already have many books on theory/psychology etc. and am just looking for some items that I might add to my repetoir. Thanks.
Steve
puggo
View Profile
Inner circle
1967 Posts

Profile of puggo
Steve

Answer yes:
http://www.rsvpmagic.com/professional-opportunist-vol-1/
Available worldwide I believe. They are good DVDs.

Charlie
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2337 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Good stuff
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » James Brown Professional Opportunist Book + DVD (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.37 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL