The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Old Wood Version Simular To Crazy Spots (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1039 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
Quote:
On 2012-06-05 11:37, simcoscor wrote:

I had a different model when I was a child; it showed a pirate, it was probably made in Japan.

You don't have the one you had when you were a child either?
So I am not the only one that didn't save all the magic stuff from their childhood days. Smile
Not all my fault my mother would finds things that didn't get used in years and give them to GoodWill stores, that is where almost every toy and some magic stuff went. I come home from school and it would be gone! Smile

Hate when that happens! Smile
It's An Illusion Unless I Can't Fix It Then It's A Reality.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
I know the feeling!

When I was performing Crystal Cleaver with Eastern for my family my sister immediately said: I know that one. I was like: how? She replied that I used to have this trick when I was young and performed it at a restaurant. I wasn't convinced and asked her to perform and yes, she took the stand, dagger and set the gimmick Smile Like with a lot of magic stuff I threw it away apparantly and didn't even know about it anymore. I think I had the Milton Bradley version which was available back then in the toy department of supermarkets.
It seems I'm getting senile I'm afraid ... and I'm only 35 years old Smile
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1039 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
Good news and bad news is 35 is when it all starts to fall apart for you. Good news is you are not alone bad news is it's all down hill from here. And the older you get time goes faster then when you were young. It is estimated that time appears to go up to 4 times faster than it use to. I can assure you this is the case been there done that. As has been noted by observation life is like a roll of toilet paper "the closer to the end you get the faster it goes". Smile
It's An Illusion Unless I Can't Fix It Then It's A Reality.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Old Wood Version Simular To Crazy Spots (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL