The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » PeArLy GaTeS (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
Andre Hagen
View Profile
Inner circle
1432 Posts

Profile of Andre Hagen
Beat me to it! Ipswich is the natural follow-up to WA!

They work beautifully together.

Andre
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein
maxnew40
View Profile
Elite user
402 Posts

Profile of maxnew40
Curses Rick Roth, yet another thing to consume my bank account. Smile

Actually I don't have any of the Luna books yet either. But I love my WA and can't hardly wait for my Hobbs Box to arrive.

-Max
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
Confirmed shipping date yet? And for maxnew40, if you don't have one of the Luna's I am sure you won't be disappointed if you get one.
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Books will be here this week, get aged and start shipping right out.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Mind illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Australia
949 Posts

Profile of Mind illusionist
Quote:
On 2012-06-04 17:21, aligator wrote:
Confirmed shipping date yet? And for maxnew40, if you don't have one of the Luna's I am sure you won't be disappointed if you get one.

You cannt be dissapointed with Luna. it is a feat of impossibilty Smile
cirrus
View Profile
Inner circle
his minions made
1751 Posts

Profile of cirrus
Quote:
On 2012-06-05 01:00, Mind illusionist wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-06-04 17:21, aligator wrote:

You cannt be dissapointed with Luna. it is a feat of impossibilty Smile

Although it has to fit your character, in my case, I would be dissapointed. Not by the product, but by the fact that I can't present it properly with my character.
ThatsJustWrong!
View Profile
Special user
My flying monkeys are perched on
629 Posts

Profile of ThatsJustWrong!
Quote:
On 2012-06-05 10:16, cirrus wrote:

Although it has to fit your character, in my case, I would be dissapointed. Not by the product, but by the fact that I can't present it properly with my character.

Well, Cirrus, if you really wanna, I can brainstorm possibilities with you sometime if you like Smile
Joe Leo

All entertainers can benefit from some help from an experienced stage director. How about you?

www.MisfitMysteries.com
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
Eastcoastspiritsessions.com
893 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
PG sounds too good too pass up. I have ordered Luna 1935 also (My first Luna!) I feel like an expactant father, pacing in the waiting room.
cirrus
View Profile
Inner circle
his minions made
1751 Posts

Profile of cirrus
Quote:
On 2012-06-05 18:12, steven-gibson wrote:
PG sounds too good too pass up. I have ordered Luna 1935 also (My first Luna!) I feel like an expactant father, pacing in the waiting room.

I know the feeling. I had that too with WA.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Quote:
On 2012-06-05 11:57, that'sJustWrong! wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-06-05 10:16, cirrus wrote:

Well, Cirrus, if you really wanna, I can brainstorm possibilities with you sometime if you like Smile

Cirrus,I would take Joe up on this kind offer!!! Smile
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
ThatsJustWrong!
View Profile
Special user
My flying monkeys are perched on
629 Posts

Profile of ThatsJustWrong!
You know, Brother Cirrus, we Witches have been persecuted for centuries on both sides of the Atlantic. I'm not speaking of the modern Wiccan movement, of course, but those men and women throughout history who shared an affinity for the Mother and the Blessings she bestows. We understand and appreciate the gift that she has given us and strive to use it wisely but not everone can or, more importantly, will. Look around, we live in times of intolerance and subjugation even today. The freedoms to practice our beliefs, to love whom we will, to raise our children as we might are being stripped from us. It's nothing new.

The last witches hanged in England died in 1682. Ten years later, the witchcraft trials in Salem Village would birth new persecution of my predecessors in New England. But as enlightened as the English would have us believe them to be by banning executions for Witchcraft in 1736, the trials of those attuned to the worlds both physical and spiritual persisted. Mankind has always destroyed that which he does not understand; and when he can't destroy something, he locks it away. Think of Raiders of the Lost Ark and Warehouse 13 - they do that with people too and thus begins my tale.

As late as the 1930s, our enlightened neighbors across the pond were known to lock away persons who showed unnatural talent, saw visions or spoke with spirits in their asylums. Indeed, one ward in London's famous CH was practically filled with them. I share this with you because their experiences, so recent in the grand scheme of things, resonate strongly with me and for good cause. I hold here two valued connections to such a person. Perhaps it was these five tarot cards, passed down through my mother as I have no sisters, that landed my great aunt in difficult circumstances. They have helped me connect with her in an almost tangenital way, though, and that's what I hope to explore with you this evening.

Here is a book, a registry of the patients in that dark asylum during the years my aunt was said to have been there. Curiously enough, I have not yet made contact with her but, rather, have made several connections with persons on the ward who knew her and speak of her. Some are... were... actually quite mad and the information sometimes reflects that but I have no doubt they speak what they believe to be the truth. Their own talents, manifested by the Great Mother, often made them seem delusional and, as will happen, drove some to actually become so. Shall we use these cards to direct us through the dark hallways to see who will speak of her tonight?

OK, that was just something off the to of my head but I think you get the idea, Cirrus. I think it's in keeping with your persona. I would make it less wordy but wanted to give you some useful facts to play with. Have fun roaming the halls of CH with us! Let me know if you would rather I came up with something else.
Joe Leo

All entertainers can benefit from some help from an experienced stage director. How about you?

www.MisfitMysteries.com
Balaram
View Profile
Special user
904 Posts

Profile of Balaram
Very generous Joe, enjoyed the read, Bill Z.
TH1
View Profile
Special user
Zombies beware! I have your heads on
590 Posts

Profile of TH1
Quote:
On 2012-06-05 21:44, Balaram wrote:
Very generous Joe, enjoyed the read, Bill Z.

Ditto.
Beware of evil spirits...and depleted batteries! Smile
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
^ What they said! ^
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1780 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Joe, you've unlocked a world of new possibilities. A sincere thanks to you!
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Thank you, Joe. A great read!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Mind illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Australia
949 Posts

Profile of Mind illusionist
Joe, I wish you could help write out scripts for my show now! Excellent stuff mate
cirrus
View Profile
Inner circle
his minions made
1751 Posts

Profile of cirrus
Great, Thank you.
This indeed opens great possibilities. I didn't look at Luna that way, but now I do. Somebody showed me the door, now I have to walk through it.
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
It's all in the presentation folks.
cirrus
View Profile
Inner circle
his minions made
1751 Posts

Profile of cirrus
Thanks to that's just wrong there is a possibility to connect every book of outlaw together with a story.

The WA was a book owned by someone who was send to the chambers described in anul, maybe her name was Lilian. She send her there because a spellbook was found. Dark spells were in that book. They tested her with a small book and because she had such good results they got freightened and send her to the Anul place. She died and was rested on the cemetery. There is a logbook of old, that describes how it was done in olden times.

I don't have a story yet for the book of answers.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » PeArLy GaTeS (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL