The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Crown Deck Oddity (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
In search of Vlad Dracul and his
2169 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
I recently bought a Crown Deck (this one, green) and I noticed something rather curious, which made me wonder if anyone else has seen anything similar in their Crown decks of any color: the cards are cut just fine but the faces of four or five of the cards are printed askew - very obvious and very noticeable. This does not bother me in the least bit but it just made me wonder if others have seen this anomaly of sorts in their decks.
TJ Halford
View Profile
Elite user
431 Posts

Profile of TJ Halford
I have 3 green crowns and 1 blue, but have only opened the blue and one green. No anomalies in either of them. could make for good gaff cards.
TJ Halford

"Imagine what is Possible"
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2201 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
Hi! Unfortunately, this is an anomaly that can happen to any deck from USPC, whether it's one of their in-house decks, or a custom run. Generally, they're really good at keeping the cutting very centered and uniform these days, but sometimes a few odd ones can get through.

If anyone ever has any issues with Blue Crown products and needs an exchange, please email us at info@thebluecrown.com with your order info and we'll help you out ASAP!

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
In search of Vlad Dracul and his
2169 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
Quote:
On 2012-06-04 13:08, Mercury52 wrote:
Hi! Unfortunately, this is an anomaly that can happen to any deck from USPC, whether it's one of their in-house decks, or a custom run. Generally, they're really good at keeping the cutting very centered and uniform these days, but sometimes a few odd ones can get through.

If anyone ever has any issues with Blue Crown products and needs an exchange, please email us at info@thebluecrown.com with your order info and we'll help you out ASAP!

Kevin

I do understand that it can happen with any deck - just look at 1 in every 5 or 10 decks (this is purely a guess) of Bicycle Rider/Mandolin Back decks and you will find this anomaly. As was mentioned in the second post, there are lots of possibilities with these off-center printed cards! The off-center printing does not bother me at all - the deck still works as intended!

Kevin: Thanks for posting that information for all readers!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Crown Deck Oddity (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL