The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Driving on drugs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1189 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
I gotta dolla that says if, when, and where recreational pot is legalized, you'll see a noticeable increase in marijuana-related traffic accidents.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
I got two dolla's that say that if we taxed pot the national debt will shrink percipitously.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1189 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On 2012-06-05 16:18, Al Angello wrote:
I got two dolla's that say that if we taxed pot the national debt will shrink percipitously.

I don't know how precipitous it would be, but we're in definite agreement that it would be a net plus for the economy.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Ray Tupper.
View Profile
Special user
NG16.
750 Posts

Profile of Ray Tupper.
Will it shrink at the same rate as the users brain cells?
What do we want?
A cure for tourettes!
When do we want it?
C*nt!
Marlin1894
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of Marlin1894
Quote:
On 2012-06-05 16:18, Al Angello wrote:

I'd take that bet. The three hunderd percent raise in federal excise tax on cigarettes over a 10 or 15 year period hasn't made many dents. Nor has any other tax.
Ray Tupper.
View Profile
Special user
NG16.
750 Posts

Profile of Ray Tupper.
The question is...Would you buy the legal taxed one,or the cheaper non taxed blackmarket one?
What do we want?
A cure for tourettes!
When do we want it?
C*nt!
Marlin1894
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of Marlin1894
Quote:
On 2012-06-05 16:28, Ray Tupper. wrote:
The question is...Would you buy the legal taxed one,or the cheaper non taxed blackmarket one?

Or why buy it at all? Being as how it's a completely harmless drug why wouldn't a person be allowed to grow as much as they want for personal use, as well as to share with family and friends. Like you would a tomato.
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1189 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
I hear people buy tomatoes, too.

Marlin1894
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of Marlin1894
Quote:
On 2012-06-05 16:35, LobowolfXXX wrote:

They do. They also grown them by the bushelfuls in their backyards, and buy them off the backs of trucks on the side of the road. The homegrown/farm fresh are typically cheaper, and more flavorful. It's a option.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I must side with my buddy and pal Al, who is allowed to call me Betty. Everything he said is true and thus I insist that the term 'wasted' instead be 'enlightened'. Smoke on my brothers, drive if you have 'em. I love you Al.
Marlin1894
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of Marlin1894
Quote:
On 2012-06-05 16:35, LobowolfXXX wrote:

Come on maaaannnnn. Get with it maaaannnnn. The Topsy Turvry. It's not just for tomatos anymore maaaaaannnnnn.

Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Ray
Now there's a real question. As I said sever pages ago there is a 25% unemployment rate in Spain, and they are in the middle of a marijuana revolution. Every back yard garden has a few plants to supply the unemployed with some grocery money, and there are grow shops on every corner. I watch the live feeds from Spain every morning on facebook of the daily demonstrations, and it's lots more exciting than watching CNN in spite of the fact that I haven't the slightest idea what there picket signs say, but the young people of Spain are very organized.

Facebook has me hooked up with the whole world.
Woland
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of Woland
I see. Growing marijuana at home will bail out the EU. And pay off America's -what is it? now- 17 trillion dollar debt? What are you smoking, man?
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1189 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On 2012-06-05 16:48, Al Angello wrote:
Ray
Now there's a real question. As I said sever pages ago there is a 25% unemployment rate in Spain, and they are in the middle of a marijuana revolution. Every back yard garden has a few plants to supply the unemployed with some grocery money, and there are grow shops on every corner. I watch the live feeds from Spain every morning on facebook of the daily demonstrations, and it's lots more exciting than watching CNN in spite of the fact that I haven't the slightest idea what there picket signs say, but the young people of Spain are very organized.

Facebook has me hooked up with the whole world.

So, you're saying we should be more like the country with the 25% unemployment rate.

acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
817 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On 2012-06-05 15:42, Al Angello wrote:
Acesover
I really don't know what to say other than you simply don't get it.

Have a nice day

Lets see now. You feel that driving under the influence of POT is safer than not driving under the influence of POT and you say I don't get it. That sounds like an old Bob Newhart phone call.
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
After those two ridiculous posts it's time for me to go back to facebook. Don't call me I'll call you.
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
817 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On 2012-06-05 17:27, Al Angello wrote:
After those two ridiculous posts it's time for me to go back to facebook. Don't call me I'll call you.

I think it is time for you to put the joint away definitely losing brain cells at a rapid rate..
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I'll send a friend request Al!
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1189 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On 2012-06-05 17:27, Al Angello wrote:

Ok, there's:

Quote:
On 2012-06-04 12:34, Al Angello wrote:
Marijuana smokers are the safest drivers on the road.

But what was the other ridiculous post?

MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Do you think Al is mad cuz I said pot damages lungs last year?

Where is Danny Doyle? He'll tell me what I did wrong.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Driving on drugs (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL