The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » PENTALOGY By R.Shane (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4124 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Just found this on the net ,fantastic read with lots and lots of bizare routines to use for mentalism.Love this one

Nocturnal Transmissions
During which a strange vampiric artifact shows its truest
purpose
"You've heard of sun-dials, probably even seen them, right? Well, this is a nocturnal. Basically,
it's the same thing as a sundial, but it uses the stars and allows for the telling of time at night.
Now, we know from history these were used before clocks by sailors for navigation on the open
seas. Legend, though, says they had another purpose -- used by an ancient race -- to tell how
much time they had before the deadly sun came up. And the legend says once a Vampire for a
nightime hunt used a nocturnal, it was never the same again: it led its owner to the safest... food
it could. Let's try the legend out now and see if this little thing was ever used for a darker purpose.Just thought I would share this find and if interested it's easy to find.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5318 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Thanks for sharing! I can see some use for this! Smile

~G
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4124 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Nocturnal/sundial's on e-bay ,i will be looking to purchase one and have it looking aged and will look at bootfare's and second hand shops for microscope slides ,all presented in some old box, there are templates from paper to make your own and have some understanding of how these things work on google, if of any interest.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17322 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Is anyone interested in buying this book?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4124 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On 2012-06-05 15:22, Slim King wrote:
Found this by chance on the internet by researching my hobbie,it is on a pdf file,not been illegaly downloaded and the author must of had given permission to access it.
lin
View Profile
Special user
California
806 Posts

Profile of lin
Quote:

Hi Slim,

I'm interested in purchasing the book. If you are offering it for sale, how much are you looking for?

Your pm box is full ;D

cheers,

Lin
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2214 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Pentology was written by Shane R Causer, published by Dean Montalbano, and available from Leaping Lizards.

Kotah
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17322 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On 2012-06-05 16:02, Fire Starter wrote:
Quote:
Found this by chance on the internet by researching my hobbie,it is on a pdf file,not been illegaly downloaded and the author must of had given permission to access it.

Are you saying it's been pirated? I'm pretty sure there is no PDF release but I could be wrong. Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13139 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
It is listed at Lybrary.com
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5318 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Also, there is a free Pentology sample at leaping Lizards! Has a few of the effects in it!
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17322 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On 2012-06-05 20:44, Tony Iacoviello wrote:
It is listed at Lybrary.com

I stand corrected!!!!
mota
View Profile
Inner circle
1658 Posts

Profile of mota
Pentalogy is a $50 download. It is not free.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5318 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Quote:
On 2012-06-05 20:51, Godzilla wrote:
Also, there is a free Pentology sample at leaping Lizards! Has a few of the effects in it!

If you go to leapindlizardmagic,search Pentology,scroll down on addy,there is a place by the check out,that says 'Free PDF Sample here'. (click on that)
It has the listed above effect,Nocturnal Transmissions and the Amanda effect and a few others in the free sample PDF!
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4124 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On 2012-06-06 00:30, mota wrote:
It is indeed a free pdf file sample as far as I am aware.
Harlequin
View Profile
Special user
Melbourne, Australia
688 Posts

Profile of Harlequin
The book Pentalogy is fantastic in my opinion. Heaps of well thought out bizarre routines and ideas that you can adapt to your own style and presentation. It's 456 pages (hardback book version), so if you liked the sample pdf, I'd recommend buying the book or pdf.
DWRackley
View Profile
Inner circle
Chattanooga, TN
1909 Posts

Profile of DWRackley
...what if I could read your mind?

Chattanooga's Premier Mentalist

Donatelli and Company at ChattanoogaPerformers.com

also on FaceBook
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
I'm pleased Pentalogy is getting some airing here; whilst many books and writers here have inspired me, I think my own efforts attempt to emulate Shane's wonderful book.
Furthermore Shane was really kind and encouraging to me as a younger magus - his Online-visions website was a major help to me in so many ways. (Still is, with some excellent essays and a brilliant review section).

Honestly I cannot recommend this book highly enough.
Please do pay for it!
[
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17322 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On 2012-06-06 02:56, Fire Starter wrote:
Quote:

Is this a Pirated Copy then Fire starter? If it is why mention it?
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13139 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
The sample is 50 some-odd pages long and is only avalable at Leaping Lizards as a preview. If it is more than that, or found someplace other than Leaping Lizards, it should be reported to Shane and or Dean.

Tony
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4124 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
[<a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#"><a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">quote</a></a>]
On 2012-06-06 10:22, Slim King wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-06-06 02:56, Fire Starter wrote:
Quote:

Is this a Pirated Copy then Fire starter? If it is why mention it?
[/quote] Sorry I got the wrong end of the stick when you mentioned Is anyone interested in buying this book? thought there was some sarcasm,hard to tell what folk mean sometimes on here ,no emotions behind text,smiley face helps.
its a free sample not the whole book as I have said, well that's what I got about 6 odd routines ,so I have not pinched it,its a free pdf sample as others have mentioned.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » PENTALOGY By R.Shane (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL