The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Give away (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nimrod
View Profile
Special user
881 Posts

Profile of nimrod
I have a show in which the producers want to give each member of the audience a small magic/mental trick (5$ per unit at most). any suggestions ?

Nimrod , Israel
dyddanwy
View Profile
Regular user
Chester. UK
108 Posts

Profile of dyddanwy
Those mini plastic Gozinto boxes (where the outer case fits inside the inner case) often prove to be an unusual talking point. You may even be able to get them personalized.

Jack Smile
~ ~
nimrod
View Profile
Special user
881 Posts

Profile of nimrod
Great idea ! do you know where can I get them ?

Nimrod
Imhotep
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of Imhotep
In the past, I've used Martini's Magic in PA. He knows several dealers in other countries, so perhaps he can help.

He can provide you with a number of items, ranging from a few pennies per, such as a "Fortune Telling Fish" (which everyone will keep! If you have your contact info on it, it makes a great giveaway.), up to a few dollars per person, such as a "Color Vision" cube, which is in every kids magic set.

His number is (717) 456-6604. His e mail is martinismagic@hotmail.com

Hope this is a help.

All the best,

Imhotep

PS: I have no financial interest/gain from his business. I've purchased many items from him and found him to be fair and honest.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Give away (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL