The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Eric Diddlemen (sp) Wows them on AGT (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3..11~12~13 [Next]
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Eric acquited himself like gangbusters on AGT with a Blindfold performance tonight. Excellent, especially considering it was a 10 minute act excellently zapped out in 3 minutes. =Expertly done: expertly understanding the constraints of the show. I thought it was brilliant.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
I agree, Tom.

His name is Eric Dittleman and I first met him when he attended my workshop two years ago in Bethesda, MD. Needless to say I think he acquitted himself brilliantly and I am very proud of him.

Good thoughts,

Bob
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I can't wait for the links. My wife usually watches but she had eyestrain and went to bed early so I just forgot about it. darn ....
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Ray Bertrand
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1452 Posts

Profile of Ray Bertrand
I forgot all about AGT tonight. I'll probably be able to catch a re-run tomorrow. Thanks for letting us know.
Mentalism in Ontario.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Ray Bertrand
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1452 Posts

Profile of Ray Bertrand
Quote:
On 2012-06-06 00:14, Slim King wrote:
Is this it ...
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrcakh_......-2012_tv

Thanks SlimKing. That is the right link. Eric blew everyone away. Now I don't have to wait until tomorrow night.

Ray
Mentalism in Ontario.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Yes, Eric did a wonderful job. Hopefully he will chim in here while otw to Las Vegas. Smile
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I loved it!!!!! Just hope he doesn't end up with the same problem as Gerry M, being discussed down below ... it is vegas you know! Congrats Dittleman!!!!!!!
:dancing: Smile Smile Smile
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Now a mentalist can finally win the million dollars on AGT. Let the singers have that other show. Smile
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
The Judge's reaction was priceless---great job
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2012-06-06 00:40, Slim King wrote:
I loved it!!!!! Just hope he doesn't end up with the same problem as Gerry M, being discussed down below ... it is vegas you know! Congrats Dittleman!!!!!!!
:dancing: Smile Smile Smile

His fees just went up considerably. AGT and BGT exposure is priceless. WOnder why few mentalists do not move on in this competition?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I think they just add an extra Zero or two to their existing contracts ...
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Thanks for the link!

That was nice to see. He did a smashing job!!!!!!

Ray
Patr!ck
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of Patr!ck
Great job, thanks for that link!

Patr!ck
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Great job!
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
voh002
View Profile
Special user
547 Posts

Profile of voh002
Great performance!
durian-red
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of durian-red
Simple & straight-forward presentation. GREAT reaction from the audience and judges.
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
4005 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
When I saw a mentalist in the promo package I thought "please...please don't suck." And he didn't. A basic approach...clearly defined and well presented. He was outstanding.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

My books are here: www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
TonyBrand
View Profile
Special user
Chicago, IL
508 Posts

Profile of TonyBrand
AGT is one of my guilty pleasures, so I had a chance to watch Dittleman last night. I didn't watch the promo package, so I wasn't aware that a mentalist was going to perform.

Like David, my first reaction was "please don't suck", which was quickly followed by "I hope Stern doesn't try to expose methods to millions of viewers". If I recall correctly, Stern exposed Wayne Hoffman a few years back. Granted, Wayne's performance was a bit transparent, but I digress.

Regardless, I thought Eric did a wonderful job and worked well within the provided time constraints. Knowing that he attended one of Bob's lectures is good to hear and I hope young Dittleman goes very far in this competition.

-Tony
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
I have to admit I preferred the talking parrot myself.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Eric Diddlemen (sp) Wows them on AGT (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..11~12~13 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL