The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Green Jobs - Government definitions are a fraud! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20494 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Check out the list of "Green Jobs" presented to the US Congress by the current administration.

ANY Bus Driver
Oil Company Lobbyists
Cashiers in used record shops
Janitors who sweep
etc.

This reroutes your tax money to political friends and falsifies the effectiveness of "Green" federal programs.

What a joke!
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Kevin Connolly
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1329 Posts

Profile of Kevin Connolly
I saw that yesterday. Even the guy who puts gas in the bus has a "Green Job".
Please visit my website.
www.houdinihimself.com

Always looking buy or trade for original Houdini, Hardeen and escape artist items. I'm interested in books, pitchbooks and ephemera. Email [email]hhoudini@optonline.net[/email]
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1297 Posts

Profile of GlenD
Hey we're on a green forum, hello! You will "go green" whether you want to or not, whether you realize it or not!

Glen

P.S.- Green used to be my favorite color, not anymore, it's been ruined!
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
Woland
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of Woland
Green is also the color of 3/4 of the Religion of Peace.
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2547 Posts

Profile of critter
According to FOX:
Any school bus driver, and any hybrid bus driver.
The guy who sweeps the floors of a solar panel factory.
The oil executive is also only eligible if his work is directly related to environmental issues.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/06/......purpose/

Now, I'm neither agreeing nor disagreeing with the classifications, just providing more information.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Those of us that don't watch FOX news did not hear that one, because FOX news wouldn't know the truth if they fell over it.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15754 Posts

Profile of tommy
How do those of you that don't watch FOX news know FOX news wouldn't know the truth if they fell over it?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On 2012-06-07 12:52, tommy wrote:

How do those of you that don't watch FOX news know FOX news wouldn't know the truth if they fell over it?

Presumably partially based on accounts of those people who worked at and then left Fox, who have since said that Fox wouldn't know the truth if they fell over it. Smile

E.g., like the Fox Mole:

http://gawker.com/5900710/announcing-our......employee
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1189 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=g......IlBkgfnA

Eliminate the Middlefox and watch the exchange. Galvin comes on after a few minutes.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2547 Posts

Profile of critter
What's interesting is that the additional information I posted from FOX was information in favor of the administration's arguments, but was only followed by attacks on FOX news.

Oh, well- I tried.

Now, I know I don't like FOX news, but I know this because I listen to FOX news several times a week in the car while shouting back at the radio.
~Will Rogers
Kevin Connolly
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1329 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-06-07 12:52, tommy wrote about Angelo:

LOL!
Please visit my website.
www.houdinihimself.com

Always looking buy or trade for original Houdini, Hardeen and escape artist items. I'm interested in books, pitchbooks and ephemera. Email [email]hhoudini@optonline.net[/email]
Kevin Connolly
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1329 Posts

Funny those who attack Fox:

A "Never watch it"

B Never say the source/s they endorse.
Please visit my website.
www.houdinihimself.com

Kevin Connolly
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1329 Posts

By the way, Critter's info was said in a Senate investigation committee yesterdday. And it could be found on C-Span too.
Please visit my website.
www.houdinihimself.com

LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1189 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On 2012-06-07 13:30, critter wrote:
What's interesting is that the additional information I posted from FOX was information in favor of the administration's arguments, but was only followed by attacks on FOX news.

Critter, meet Al.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Balducci
Thank you for shedding some real light on the credibility of FOX news.

Kevin
I watch ABC, C-SPAN, PBS, NBC, CBS, CNN and none of them covered this grossly exadurated story.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2547 Posts

Profile of critter
~Will Rogers
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Just thought I'd check in on this thread to say "Hi!" Everyone already knows my political opinions so I see no point in repeating them. I've never changed anyone's mind anyway, so there's no point.

But I didn't want to miss the chance to appear in yet another soon to be deleted thread.

Good thoughts to all-

Bob
Woland
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of Woland
Hi Bob,

Good to see you again here!
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19818 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On 2012-06-07 17:00, mastermindreader wrote:
Just thought I'd check in on this thread to say "Hi!" Everyone already knows my political opinions so I see no point in repeating them. I've never changed anyone's mind anyway, so there's no point.

But I didn't want to miss the chance to appear in yet another soon to be deleted thread.

Good thoughts to all-

Bob

We cancel each other out Bob because I feel the SAME way.

Though I hasten to add I do not list Fox as a credible non biased news source, though I am constantly accused of it. I also do not include any of those Al listed either.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Hi Woland!

I was just thinking- since most of us have predictable positions on all of the political and religious stuff that we're not supposed to talk about anyway, why don't we just devise a simple shorthand that allows us to show up and get our two cents in without overly annoying one another?

For example, an appropriate smiley could get our position across. For this thread I would just post:

:huh:
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Green Jobs - Government definitions are a fraud! (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL