The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » What old prop have you brought back out for your summer shows. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
Though occasionally I do buy new props, I like going to the magic dungeon(garage) or my prop room to see what I have forgot.

In the garage, I found my size 7 vent figure, and in the prop room my Carmen Miranda hat. The later is being brought back to life.

It has become a great bit, by putting it on a volunteers head.(usually adult)..and giving them a pair of wooden finger cymbals. Another volunteer is brought up and they play one of my wooden frogs.

Nigel joins in and sings a song in Spanish. Last time I got the two volunteers to do some synchronized dance steps...

Oh what fun it is to play ....

Can you say ..recycle?

I knew you could.

Harris
staying green to grow
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
Another one I brought out of "retirement" was my dancing chicken. It is sound activated and starts out with the music for the "Chicken Dance". Each time through the music gets faster. I do a juggling routine with the balls or scarves gettting farther apart. The last one I am down on my knees to catch one of the scarfs in my mouth.

Harris
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
magic4children
View Profile
Regular user
Cheshire UK
127 Posts

Profile of magic4children
I pulled out my old circle to square. A great bit of byplay asking the children the shape, they say it’s a circle; I say “no it’s a square”. This is repeated a few time getting louder each time then I say let’s ask the grownups “grownups what shape is this?” at that moment I do the change, fantastic reaction from children and adults. It’s good to have this old timer back in the show.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » What old prop have you brought back out for your summer shows. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL