The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dan Harlan Rumor (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DanHarlan
View Profile
V.I.P.
980 Posts

Profile of DanHarlan
There’s a rumor going around about me… and I’d just like to clear the air and say, “It’s ABSOLUTELY TRUE!”

Yes, it’s official – I, Dan Harlan, will be appearing LIVE WORLDWIDE on Penguin Magic’s Lecture Series. The fine folks at Penguin have decided (for some reason) to give me at least two hours of LIVE online air time to broadcast to the world whatever I want to do! That’s right… whatever I want to do… LIVE… this Saturday night at 7PM EST.

There may be some concern about what a person of my dubious reputation might actually do with a LIVE WORLDWIDE audience, so I’d like to give you just a little idea of what to expect… so, here (with apologies to Mr. Letterman) are…

The TOP TEN Things Dan Harlan Will Do on Saturday Night:
#10. SHOVE SOMETHING UP MY NOSE
# 9 . PROUDLY EXTEND MY NAUGHTY FINGER
# 8 . CATCH UP ON MY KNITTING
# 7 . STICK A BUCK IN A NUT
# 6 . TURN LEAD INTO GOLD
# 5 . DECYPHER DIRTY DOODLES
# 4 . BALLET
# 3 . INVOKE DEMONIC FORCES
# 2 . CONSULT THE SCRIPTURES
And the # 1 thing “Dan Harlan Will Do on Saturday Night:” ...TURN WATER INTO WINE!

So, now you know what to expect. I expect to see you there. Don’t miss it. It’s gonna happen… and you should be there when it does. Full info http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/2699
Please tell all your friends in magic to attend my first ever worldwide appearance, I’d hate for anyone to miss it. And, you can even ask me questions live during the event! Ain’t technology sumpthin’?!
--Dan Harlan
Visit My Site @

www.themystictower.com
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
From Penguin:

Dan Harlan LIVE: Saturday June 9th @7:00pm Eastern

What will Harlan cover in this lecture?

For the first time EVER, Dan is letting us get a peek into his private “Brain Box" (his personal stash of strange ideas). Some of these effects and routines are Dan Harlan’s most closely guarded secrets that he’s never revealed to anyone! Some are vast improvements of familiar plots, and others venture into uncharted territory. The methods employed range from devilishly clever to shockingly simple, yet every routine is structured to squeeze the most magic from each moment for maximum impact. Of course, Harlan will cover all the nuances that go into creating professional quality presentations, and (if you watch it live) you can ask any questions you may have.
Keith Yeung
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of Keith Yeung
Looking forward to this one! Dan I'm expecting a ton of new material, just no more "cheese magic" Smile
DanHarlan
View Profile
V.I.P.
980 Posts

Profile of DanHarlan
Keith--
Don't worry, no cheese this time! However, there will be pistachios.
--Dan Harlan
Visit My Site @

www.themystictower.com
magicHart
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas, Nevada
548 Posts

Profile of magicHart
Gosh Dan,

....with that kind of intro, how could anyone not watch it!

I'll be there in the 3rd row, 5 seats on the left, next to the pretty blonde!
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2012-06-08 16:45, magicHart wrote:

Next to Andrew Gerard?
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4497 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Quote:
On 2012-06-08 16:48, Zombie Magic wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-06-08 16:45, magicHart wrote:

Next to Andrew Gerard?

No, David Penn
Gleemax17
View Profile
New user
The Netherlands
64 Posts

Profile of Gleemax17
The lecture was awesome! Dan is such a great teacher and such a great performer. Every trick in this lecture is a worker and ready for the real world.

Highlights were:

- Candle up the nose (what a great opener of the whole show)
- Passing the Coca-cola through the air (first trick in 6years, I had no clue how it was done!) WTF!
- Ballet (very funny and charming)

I have bought the live lectures from Richard Osterlind, Gazzo, Oz Pearlman, Joshua Jay, David Regal, David Roth and Shawn Farquhar and they were all great.

But if you wanna see some real great innovative new magic: Dan is the man!
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
4993 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Two of my favorite purchases this year are The Minotaur Final Issue, and SpeakEasy. I've watched these over and over due to Dan's smooth and thorough teaching style. Something very calming in how he approaches magic that makes it all so accessible. I can't wait to see what's next from the wonderful world of Harland.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
DanHarlan
View Profile
V.I.P.
980 Posts

Profile of DanHarlan
Thanks Wiz! Hey if you haven't read the other thread about my recent show/lecture... the reviews are coming in! Check it out:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......m=218&25
--Dan Harlan
Visit My Site @

www.themystictower.com
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12060 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Congrats Dan!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dan Harlan Rumor (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL