The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Las Vegas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ralphdean
View Profile
Loyal user
Northern Ca
300 Posts

Profile of ralphdean
I get to Vegas maybe once a year and have ignored a great source of magic until last month. Oh yeah, I always check out Houdini's magic shops but they are mostly for the tourists.

This time I stopped at Denny and Lee's on my first day there because I wanted to pick up a video that had just come out. I was impressed. There were two Scotts working there and they were very helpful. I spent a couple of hours talking with them about my magic and what I was working on improving. They gave me some ideas on how to solve the problems I was working on and steered me to a couple of resources I had not heard of. I left with more than a video. But that was not the best part...

The best part is these guys know what is happening in Vegas. They told me about a free show Paul Vigil was performing the next night. Wow, what a show and what an audience. There were about 30 in the audience treated to great close up show. In the audience were a number of people I recognized from the magic dvds they have released but the biggest name was Johnny Thompson.

Best Vegas trip ever! Do not forget to stop by Denny and Lees when in Vegas.
M Sini
View Profile
Inner circle
1359 Posts

Profile of M Sini
While I didn't have time to stop there last week/weekend, I did stop in back in April. Great job and you're right, they know what's doing on around town. I'm headed to Denny's in Baltimore tomorrow night for the Bill Abbott lecture.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Las Vegas (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL