The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Monster by Mott-Sun (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
jazzy snazzy
View Profile
Inner circle
run off by a mob of Villagers wielding
2108 Posts

Profile of jazzy snazzy
Executive Producer - Ponta the Smith
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p29jLbEpzJc&feature=share
"The secret of life is to look good from a distance."
-Charles Schulz
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8624 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Some nice looking stuff. Smile

And with Ponta backing it, you know it's gotta be good. Smile

Thanks for posting Jazzy. We could use another good shot of this new blood. Smile
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Luqash
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of Luqash
Looks outstanding. Smile
Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
View Profile
1988 - 2013
The Big Brother is watching you
1095 Posts

Profile of Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
I posted this in the latest and greatest. It's fanastic! You guys will love it. I did the english corrections and english dubbing. And it's true it's full of secrets and mysteries if you look around....
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8624 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Nice to hear that you're involved Fish, I'll make sure to get it for sure now. Proud of you kid. Smile
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
2822 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
Congrats, Kevin. Best wishes. Smile
View Profile
1988 - 2013
1095 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-06-11 09:56, magicalaurie wrote:
Congrats, Kevin. Best wishes. Smile
Thank you! just to be clear, I did the english speaking on the dvd.. for the patter.. Originally this was in japanese speech from mottsun. Also corrected/made the english more natural. Worked myself 5 months on it. Took voice acting lessons. although french drop said I did a good job, and I'm proud of it-it's anxious having your work for everyone to judge and see...
qureyoon
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
260 Posts

Profile of qureyoon
Quote:
On 2012-06-12 03:18, Strange Tasting Fish Sticks wrote:
Thank you! just to be clear, I did the english speaking on the dvd.. for the patter.. Originally this was in japanese speech from mottsun. Also corrected/made the english more natural. Worked myself 5 months on it. Took voice acting lessons. although french drop said I did a good job, and I'm proud of it-it's anxious having your work for everyone to judge and see...

Well done!
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
2822 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
You're welcome, Kevin. Yes, it's anxiety-provoking, but I'm sure you've done an excellent job. Smile
Bambu
View Profile
Elite user
463 Posts

Profile of Bambu
Kevin,

Do you know when this DVD will be released in the USA?
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8624 Posts

Profile of Mb217

Bambu
View Profile
Elite user
463 Posts

Profile of Bambu
Thanks Mb, congratulations Kevin, good news for Coin Magic.
View Profile
1988 - 2013
1095 Posts

I ought to make a quick description of each routine in detail. Some websites carry the description that frenchdrop made and I corrected, but its still vague, and I couldn't change it completely. I'll look at the DVD soon and write a complete overview of each trick, if that helps.

His vanish of the coins in 3 fly is quite stunning. The normal move where one coin disappears out of the fan of coins.., I think orginally done by Chris Kenner, looks real magical. No movement of the hands.

there's also several really useful techniques. A great way to use the four coin roll down as a ulitility. Also, a great way to turn 4 silver coins into 4 chinese coins using a coin roll. Each coin is rolled across the fingertips, and as they do they change one at a time into chinese coins, in his 4 coin production.

His vanish is very innovative and is very difficult. I can't explain it, but, I don't think its done before this way. His wiped clean is difficult to make natural but very nice looking. Some techniques from Sick are used in the video as well.

Also Ponta the Smith makes an apperance..but you'll have to figure out that on your own.
JustJoshinMagic
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, QC
938 Posts

Profile of JustJoshinMagic
This looks fantastic! How many of these routines are suited for Walkaround/Strolling magic?
Check out my magic here:
http://JustJoshinMagic.com

and my official Instagram!
http://instagram.com/JustJoshinMagic
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17037 Posts

Profile of joseph
Really nice..He's left handed?...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
naozumi
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of naozumi
Yes. He is left-handed.
jedoonatmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
FL/residing temp. TX
228 Posts

Profile of jedoonatmagic
Kevin! That's freakin' awesome man! I'm looking forward to getting the DVD! Smile
One for the money...., 2 for a pass..., 3 for a Fly..., and 4 for matrix!
View Profile
1988 - 2013
1095 Posts

Thanks! It was fun to help. doing the voice overs was much more difficult than anticipated.. I had to redo them countless times. anyway, I hope its clear. The english is a bit generic in the patter. I think a lot of meaning got lost in the translation. But I hope you like the dvd content. Let me know. I can't find any reviews online yet.
Sébastien
View Profile
New user
Marseille (France)
18 Posts

Profile of Sébastien
Nice technique but a french magician, Tristan MORY use it since a long time... He show this technique to the coin magic seminar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYHArh_Wg4s

The name of Tristan is not on the DVD and it is not so good...
View Profile
1988 - 2013
1095 Posts

The offical site has been released by french drop (In english):
https://frenchdrop.com/drop/monster.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Monster by Mott-Sun (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL