The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Hello you knotty boys (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Knotty! Get it?

I don't know if this was brought but some fellow did another variation of the upside down strait jacket on America has talent. He billed himself as the worlds youngest escape artist and he was approaching his thirties. How can he be the youngest when there are ten year olds out there tying themselves up. Is he reliving when he was eight or does he beliece he is the youngest? At what point does he admit he isn't the youngest? When the audience hears his bones creek?
Steve_Mollett
View Profile
Inner circle
Eh, so I've made
3006 Posts

Profile of Steve_Mollett
Youngest--greatest--silliest--(sigh)!
Hype-hype-hype! Smile
Author of: GARROTE ESCAPES
The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth.
- Albert Camus
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Ni kidding, when he said he was 28 I laughed.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
What a blatant lie. I am the youngest. Dob 25/4/1975 ....... But then I am the oldest Mathis student in the uk.... been held back from yr 4.
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9498 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
I'd rather see the oldest

Not only do you wonder if he'll get out but if he'll die on stage. That' a show............... and a goal.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Tommy Cooper died on stage already. Though he went out with em laughing...... I might too if my last show was anything to go by.
Moxahalla
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles
751 Posts

Profile of Moxahalla
WE KNOW he's NOT the "youngest"...but the TV judges & the viewers don't know that.....It's a simple theatrical "white lie", that we all are guilty of when performing.

Heck, outside of Houdini --the judges & viewers couldn't even name another escape artist - so, they have no way of knowing if Spencer was telling the truth or not. They have no reason to not believe him.

(PS--only about 6 people in the world would notice this or care...and we are on the Café) Smile
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Well I am te second best EA alive (I have a medical diagnosis of that if ou want to see it) at the current time. ... ......

Or third best if you include Houdini.....

Well every other bugger is the best so I can be next!!!!!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Hello you knotty boys (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL